winning

Cymbalta And Mirtazapine

Hello. I am starting 120mg of Cymbalta tomorrow along with 15mg of Mirtazapine (that I've been taking a little over a month). I'm swtiching from Effexor to Cymbalta. Have any of you had experiences taking Cymbalta and Mirtazapine in combination? I would love to know your thoughts if so. Thank you.

Hello. I am starting 120mg of Cymbalta tomorrow along with 15mg of Mirtazapine (that I've been taking a little over a month). I'm swtiching from Effexor to Cymbalta. Have any of you had experiences taking Cymbalta and Mirtazapine in combination? I would love to know your thoughts if so. Thank you.

Hi winning,

I haven't tried that combination, but I do hope it does work well for you. At least you're staying with the SNRI class of anti-depressants by switching to Cymbalta. I switched from Sertraline to Effexor 3 weeks ago and I have to say, so far, so good. Have you already stopped taking Effexor? If you haven't, I'm sure your doctor advised you to slowly titrate over to the new med to reduce any unpleasant side effects. Please keep us updated on your progress, other members may need to use the same combo in the future as you.

This combo was very good for me. I finally felt happy and content after two years of depression. If my current combo of mirtazapine + bupropion doesn't work as well as I'd like, I'll consider restarting it.