Sign in to follow this  
Rainbowstar

Thank You To The Creators Of Depression Forums

Hi to all Depression Forum Members :hearts:,

I hope you are all well =),

My name is Raymond Lai. When I was experiencing suicidal depression three years ago, I visited the Depression Forums website and I contributed to the discussions. Every time I posted and replied to other posters, my mood lifted.

Three years later, life is wonderful. I have learnt that the purpose of life is love and life is a school in which we learn the lessons of love namely how to give without expectations and how to receive without expectations. I have become focused on giving to other people and my moods have been excellent =).

I would like to say a heart felt thank you to the creators of depression forum and to people who kindly replied to my posts. All of you were there during one of the darkest times in my life. You helped me in my life and hope that whereever you go, keep in mind that you have had a positive impact on my life. Good hearted people like yourself deserve a life full of love and joy.

I wish all of you a life of love, fun, laughter, excitement, joy, pleasant surprises, passion, games and most importantly practising kindness to everything around you.

Raymond Lai (Former Depression Forum Member).