Sign in to follow this  
ket

Miscarriage

Yeah I just had one. Or does it count as two if it was twins? I wanna make silly jokes but its just not funny. I know it would be the worst possible time in my life to have had a child. Let alone two. And the father definitely wouldn't be supportive. I didn't even know and yet now im in tears over losing this thing that I didn't know I had and didn't want anyway. The docs have said im infertile yet in fear of getting pregnant I use two forms of birth control anyway so Christ knows how it happened. Despite how against children I am at this point it still is up there in the list of the worst things that have ever happened to me.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope there are supportive people all around you to care for you at this difficult time.

This might sound silly but I think twins are lucky, like finding a double yolk in a chicken egg. Even if you only got to carry your twins for a short time, I think they must still be good luck you can carry with you forever. If this is among the worst moments of your life, take comfort, it's all uphill from here. Good Luck.

many years ago we had two n in "88 our daughter died, this is when I started experiencing depression. my two daughters have each had two, this was hard for the whole family

Thanks people. Vega im very sorry to hear that. My mother had two so I guess it runs in families. :( soul blade I wish I had anyone to support me but I cant tell my family about it because they are very propper about sex outside marriage so they would be so very ashamed. Im ashamed. I cant even get hold of the father, we have an odd relationship for sure but normally he is there when I need him, trust him to be awol tonight when I just need to cry to him. Twins do run in my family though not lucky ones, most cases one of the twins is dead.

I did tell the father today. His face was a picture. I guess it was one hell of a shock. He was far too busy trying to work out when and how it happened to be supportive towards me about it. Im really worried about how hes dealing with it and how it will change things between us. I just want to forget it ever happened.

I had an abortion in early 2012, which ended up being one of the biggest regrets of my life even though it was rape, it really changed me... There is not one minute that passes where I don't think about her or wish I could take back what I did... She's everywhere, I find myself constantly imagining what my life would be like, should I have kept her...

There's no excuse for it, I am still disgusted in myself. Anyways, fast forward to 2013, I am in a happy and healthy relationship with a man I really love and end up having a miscarriage late last year... There are no words to describe the unimaginable pain. I miss my little ones so, so much and is would give anything just to be able to hold them, kiss them and tell them how much I love them but I will never have that opportunity.

If nothing else, take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. I know exactly what you are going through and it hurts like hell. Neither of my pregnancies were planned but that doesn't matter, I doesn't mean I wanted them any less...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk