Shows.

ocdgirl

we watch the walking dead as a family; my wife calls it the walking with the dead, among other names. She calls all the shows either the wrong names or just makes some up, we all crack up about this. my I enjoy wild Alaska n similar type shows. I also enjoy westerns

we watch the walking dead as a family; my wife calls it the walking with the dead, among other names. She calls all the shows either the wrong names or just makes some up, we all hole up about this. my I enjoy wild Alaska n similar type shows. I also enjoy westerns

I'm know for calling everything That One Show..

my mom was also the same. we laugh so hard because of my wife that we miss most of whatever we r watching. luckily we record most shows we see but I don't know what its called, this recording thing. honestly. LOL

We have a tradition over here where a few friends come over on Sunday nights for dinner and then usually watch Game of Thrones, or The Walking Dead depending on the season.

It's really the only time I get to socialize with anyone, so it's fun :)

And then during the Halloween season we put on a bunch of horror film DVDs and shows.

Edited by AloneGuy

we watch the walking dead as a family; my wife calls it the walking with the dead, among other names. She calls all the shows either the wrong names or just makes some up, we all hole up about this. my I enjoy wild Alaska n similar type shows. I also enjoy westerns

Cool! I watch the old "The Rifleman" episodes every Saturday morning :smile:

Edited by AloneGuy

my family is out seeing some new movie tonight but I didn't feel up to it. we recorded the walking dead but I had to promise I wouldn't see it without them but its tempting but I promised to be a good boy. LOL. hoping everyone is having a good day

my family is out seeing some new movie tonight but I didn't feel up to it. we recorded the walking dead but I had to promise I wouldn't see it without them but its tempting but I promised to be a good boy. LOL. hoping everyone is having a good day

I'm really enjoying this season of Walking Dead. Lots of character development. Only a few more episodes left this season, I believe...

at times we here call be called the walking dead. LOL.

westerns will never go out of style because of the romance we have with that time period. but I just plain enjoy them, especially when there is cavalry involved.

here is a novel idea: I suggest that for at least one day we all change our usernames to a positive or humorous or both. I about to go see the new hunger game movie, at least its new to me. we should start a movie critic thread, I think it would be fun and informative.

here is a novel idea: I suggest that for at least one day we all change our usernames to a positive or humorous or both. I about to go see the new hunger game movie, at least its new to me. we should start a movie critic thread, I think it would be fun and informative.

Yes, do it!! :smile:

So many movies I'd love to discuss.

Lol I can't watch the waking dead because scary stuff gives me bad dreams.

I love the Big Bang theory, hockey games, and then a whole bunch of extra nerdy stuff on national geographic channel.

I love Big Bang Theory and NatGeo :) I'm a dork lol

I also watch some of the science and history channels.

Edited by AloneGuy

"Good" depends on what you like! I've been having fun with Falling Skies, which is pretty much a science fiction version of The Walking Dead with less character development and more action, but it's not for everyone.

No cable TV, so limited options. However, lately, 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' is rebroadcast on basic around 3am.

I occasionally watch it, because it sometimes really makes me feel better to see people categorically more dysfunctional and self-destructive than I am. Schadenfreude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...