Lost The Plot

Bug89

Hey,

So here it is, my routine every day is to wake up,get ready for work,go to work then come home, fiddle and then get ready for bed. It has only come to mind now that part of me feels like I have been trained to just do these things in order to go by.

Every other detail that happens during the course of the day has not been planned but what I usually do is.. Does that make sense?

Sometimes I feel like I have been through a test tube examination

For the past few weeks, I am over sleeping, over eating and weird things have been happening. I have a full on conversation with myself at work and everyone judges. It's crazy I know to speak to yourself.

I am never full. I have had to limit my food, leave my money at home ( I work in a mall) and basically only leave the shop for a smoke now and then.

I am, what can be said as forcing myself to stop eating. I know it's unhealthy but I have never felt like this. I find it disgusting.

I try and stay up as late as possible and only take my tablets when I am in bed. I have been setting 4 alarm clocks to go off at every half hour and 15 mins to get me up.

I don't want this to be all about me. I want to know if anyone has or does experience what I am experiencing. Please

Ps. I am on molypaxine,urbanil.epitec andMireteron. I have just come off Wellbutrin. If anyone is wanting to know

Has it not come across anyone else's mind as to why do we do the things we do? And let it fester?

Bug89,

> Has it not come across anyone else's mind as to why do we do the things we do? And let it fester?

I don’t know why things are the way they are. I just know it happens, to me too. I think that knowing that we do this to ourselves is a step in the right direction.

I hope things get better for you, jmg :flowers:

Hey bug!

You hang in there. You are a great person and I want you to know you have helped me so much! Maybe make some of your jewelry once in awhile. I know u enjoy that and maybe that will keep you from questioning yourself. I want you to know that you have really been there for me and helped me. You are very important to me and I want to see you feel better. :) you are so strong.... Even if u don't feel like it. U work and u take care of ur dogs.... Just keep taking it one day at a time or one hour at a time. :) u can and will get through this. Give it time and take every day as it comes. :)