Friends

Thread

I know myself I get extremely lonely at times and it would just some friends to talk to as I am trying to step outside of my comfort zone and not isolated myself so much. I have made a few friends on here so if any one wants to talk or would like a friend, I am all ears......................................................................Remember your not alone any more you are here!

I know myself I get extremely lonely at times and it would just some friends to talk to as I am trying to step outside of my comfort zone and not isolated myself so much. I have made a few friends on here so if any one wants to talk or would like a friend, I am all ears......................................................................Remember your not alone any more you are here!

Hi Thread,

I'm glad you're trying not to isolate and reach out. There are many great people here to connect with. Cute avitar!

I've been saying that but no one ever talks to me or they stop, so I just stop.

Running into a wall ten times gets old......>.<

Thank god for YouTube and music or I'd be dead or insane right now.

Edited by 2NE1

I've been saying that but no one ever talks to me or they stop, so I just stop.

Running into a wall ten times gets old......>.<

Thank god for YouTube and music or I'd be dead or insane right now.

Hi 2NE1,

Talk and don't isolate yourself. We are good listeners here and support each other. You won't be running into a wall talking with me. Share what you want, and if I can give you some advice, I hope it helps.