I Don't Know How It Happened But....

Raiden000

Raiden, I'm sorry I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. You are a wonderful person who shouldn't have to feel this way because of what you believed spiritualy and who you actually are. Sometimes these things collide is what I was trying to say and we are left with thoughts, wondering, choices and really needing to talk to people.

Oh boy! I grew up in a "Christian" home and was in a fanatical "Christian" following for awhile after that. My daughter is a lesbian and I "came out" about 4 years ago too. It was hard for me. Not so hard antmore as I no longer believe much of what the Bible says. After having a stroke, for the last year I am now having seizures or "fits" as refered to in the Bible. Accordering to the Bible, I am filled with demons. HMM. Don't think I will follow that God any longer. By the way. The mentally ill are full of demons too according to the Bible.

I appreciate you that you took some of your time and posted an advice. I am not Christian, but my religion in pretty much the same as Christian with some differences. What we say is not all people who have seizures are filled with demons, but some are possessed with them. It's not their fault that they have a demon in them. I really just want an advice on trying to recover from this condition I'm in and move on with my life AS a religious person. I respect your different decisions and I would like to politely request that you give me an advice other than caring less what my religion or holy book tells me because those are my life cores. Thank you again very much and God bless you.

Raiden,

I also am very religous and I also know I'm not perfect.

I don't know if your religion teaches that you are perfect and sinless in this life or not. I strive to be but, alas I have failed as yet to be a sinless perfect person in "thought, word or deed" Once you have asked for forgiveness you must go on in your on strive to perfection aswell. GOD is LOVE and He knows You better than You know Yourself. If HE can forgive us we must forgive ourselves.

Praying for You and Hope this helps in some way

Raiden,

Ask yourself seriously a few questions, outside of sexuality and religion

1. Are you kind and considerate to others?

2. Are you conscientious in your actions and consider the impact on others i.e. are you selfish or selfless in your ways?

3. If the answer to the above are in the positive, are you kind to YOURSELF?

Irrespective of religion and staying away from fanacticism, all what 90% of the world wants is respect for others and themselves. I think all religions are the same on that point.

Sexual orientation should not matter in that.

You are a unique and brilliant person and even if there isn't some form of afterlife, your time is unique and should be treasured. So long as you don't go about using others and help others, I think the big question for you is self-accpetance. It is difficult, but heck, even in in the short time of this post, you should be able to see that others do care for you and realise that you are a person worth caring for.

If it is a case of asking others in your situation their experiences, there is plenty of information online and plenty of help. You are never alone.

Stonium

Thank you very much for the kinds words. I do agree with what you said very much and even though I'm VEEERY flawed, I still try to apologize and better myself with time. I have found other people regretting losing it, even though because as another user said "it just happened" and not how they wanted to. And to be honest, this scares me a lot because I did do it with a really handsome guy. As for self acceptance..... you will know my answer by my previous posts. Thanks again and God bless your soul.

I am also very religous and christian and I think most pastors say no sex cos it makes it easier. I think there's a big difference between adultery and sex. I dont think God wants you to go round having sex with everyone but I think if your like me and just cant find a decent marraige partner God will forgive the sex if its not immoral. Did you check for a wedding ring? etc etc

Are you a man? the bible is clear on homosexuality

I am a follower of one of the Abrahamic religions and all of them show clearly where they stand on that certain subject.

I have repented and promised myself I would never do anything near what I did already. I just want this feeling of uneasiness go away. Pray for me if you can. It'd help a lot. Thank you very much for helping me, sir.

I pray in the name of Jesus that Raiden who is being mislead by evil may come to know you and have your protection again.

I strongley suggest you read soddam and gomorrah to understand how serious this is.

This may be controversial, and take it for what it's worth as I am not very religious, but if God didn't intend some people to be homosexual, then I don't know why He would have made them so.

The Bible may have been inspired by God (my personal jury is out on that) BUT it was INTERPRETED by humans, who are fallible...and in the Middle East in the Bronze Age (don't know enough about current-day Middle East to make a judgment on that), yes, homosexuality was considered terrible. *Men* felt it was terrible. Humans.

Who knows what God really thinks.

But if He made everyone then He made you, homosexuality and all.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I mean no offense at all.

This may be controversial, and take it for what it's worth as I am not very religious, but if God didn't intend some people to be homosexual, then I don't know why He would have made them so.

The Bible may have been inspired by God (my personal jury is out on that) BUT it was INTERPRETED by humans, who are fallible...and in the Middle East in the Bronze Age (don't know enough about current-day Middle East to make a judgment on that), yes, homosexuality was considered terrible. *Men* felt it was terrible. Humans.

Who knows what God really thinks.

But if He made everyone then He made you, homosexuality and all.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I mean no offense at all.

Thanks for putting a bit of perspective on matters Summer