I got so many things to do today that its is making me so anxious I have hyperventilating, I dont know how to calm myself down. I cant not do what I have to do, I cant leave this for tomorrow it all has to be done today. I tried ring the help line to help me calm down and it helped for a bit but now I am feeling more overwhelmed then before. I dont normally feel this way when I have so many things to do, it actually helps me cope better, but today I have no control. I haven't started doing anything as yet. Anyone have any advice, ta

((((Thread))))

So sorry to hear anxiety is trying to take you over. Is there anyone near you could turn to for comfort and support, e.g. a friend, a family member or a flatmate? If, could they also help you to finish those things you have to do today?

Best vibes your way! Please keep us updated on how you're doing :hugs:

Thanks NorthernStar, I ended up ringing the help line again and have taken a vallium now to calm down hopefully that will work and I can get going. I wish I had people I could rely on to help, but alas I dont and I think this would cause me more stress. I hope I have calmed down when I come back, thanks again.