Fall Out Of Love :( ?

Hey all,

New to forums but after some advice :(

Me and Girlfriend have split up, but cant get my head around it all,

We known each other for a long time, and both fell in love, everything was going great yanno, and then 3 weeks ago woke up at hers one morning she wanted to marry me one day etc. and was loved up with me things was perfect, and next day she went down hill like I mean nothing at all :( ?
pushed me away totally and did her parents and friends for while,
she's had a lot on lately which probably caused this all etc.
she went to doctors with her mum and she has her major depression back again, and put on tablets, by the 4th day of taking them everything seemed okay went to dinner and usual stuff and she crashed again day after,
been 3 weeks now, but its like she's gone from being totally in love with me to being cold. heartless, and nasty too me told me to move on and leave her alone, etc.

can depression really cause someone to turn so cold, and out of love after being so close to each other ? gone from her world to nothing over night and now 3 weeks later she's heartless to me, :( - ( she did still love me at start but didn't no what she wanted, but now heartless )

any help would be great as this is tearing me apart, do I just let her go and leave her be or give her time and maybe she come talk eventfully ? :(
problem I have feel like I'm going down the same route as her as this has knocked me back a lot,

Thanx Broken

I don't know if it is Normal for someone with Bipolar Disorder Depression I'm not a Doc.

But I have met a family that have to endure this similar treatment when the Husband's meds get out of order or needs a change in meds. He has been a friend to me. Yet he can say bad things to his wife,family and act as if he doesn't love his family when he is bad.emotionally.

When the meds are right He is very pleasant to be around. His family are very supportive of Him.

Wish YOU and Your Woman the Best. Please tell Her to Never Give Up------There is Help out There

From my experience, depression can as usually does cause this. I have a best friend who is like a sister to me.. We talked and very day and did things all of the time. I was a very big part of her and her families world and she was like that with me. She had some major issues happen and went from telling me everything and talking to me all of the time to barely talking and being very itritible. She had done some horrible things to me the last 7-8 months and then has a day where she isn't so bad. I am a true believer that this happens to those they are closest to. I'm not depressed but dealing with this friend that is! We always talked and hung out on Christmas and have each other gifts and this year I didn't even hear from her. Very very cold. She is very unemotional also, it's hard not to take it personal. My friend is able to pretend with others but with me...:: she can't. Anyways, I've heard those that are closest can sometimes and usually are pushed away. As to whether she will realize and come back.... I have no idea bc I'm not there either... But I leave the door open. Maybe send short messages every once in awhile but done expect nothing in return. If u do... Don't send it. Because I've learned u can poor ur heart out and not receive anything back or a cold response. I hve taken things personally at times because it's hard not to. I look at it like this. I should in a way feel flattered that she is showing me how she feels and wears a mask at work and around others that are aquaintences.

Thanx for the replys, :)

yeah just sucks ive been totally pushed away tbh, and doesnt wanna see or talk too me at all, shes heartless, cold and nasty towards me now, and its all over night, and the things she says and stuff just isnt the girl i remember its like shes a totally different person with me which sucks, but i cant do anything to change it i guess :(

still early days maybe few weeks time she will see alot more clearly :( ??

Thanx Broken

Maybe she will come around in a few weeks. I will tell u... Just to be honest, my situation has been up and down for months. I'm sorry but want to be fair to tell U that this could take a long time. I know how u feel. We were planning a trip one day and then the next I was shut out. There is no reasoning with them. I wish I would have known that in the beginning! I would have handled things differently. :) feel free to message me if u want! I'll talk any time.