Chat Room? Talk? Communicate?

Thread

Is there a chat room here? I would really like to talk to someone, I feel very alone. I play lots of facebook games to keep me distracted but I never have anyone to talk to. It would be really nice to talk to people who understanding how I feel and we can help each other.

Hey there, Thread, I'm sorry I missed your post from last night - We certainly would have knitting in common, it looks like! :)

I go into the chat room from time to time, but my schedule is a bit unpredictable during the holidays, so I can't commit to any particular time. From now for about the next 3 hours is generally when I pop on in there lately, but I don't do it every day. Don't give up on it, though. There are active times - you've just got to spend a little time feeling it out. ;) Hopefully I'll see you in there some time!

Thanks Hotaru, I was just having a major crisis yesterday, but will try and pop on when I can to see if anyone is about because like you its hard to predict when I will be around. I just thought maybe there were scheduled times so members could get together, thank you!