Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Shoveled snow.......yes it snowed today.

I called my insurance again today but I got voice mail.   I just want to get over with this.

I hate the voicemail tag thing. Had to do it with my pdoc's office recently...grrrrrr.

Spent five hours with my club at a local high school assembling telescopes for a loaner program for some of the local library systems.  If I read the situation correctly, there are ten telescopes available to check out from libraries in the St. Louis area.  After this bunch is "sky tested" next week, there'll be something like sixty! 

I had a slow start today and spent some time watching a baseball game in the early afternoon, still in my lounging clothes.

I went to the gym and did weights and stomach crunches mostly. Didn't want to spend too much time, but that's what I did.

Bought groceries and I'm making dinner.

Working out some really lifted my mood, which had been pretty dark (despite the fact that my team won).

My insurance called an grilled me.  I then spent the rest of the day in bed.     Later I went to see my friends.

And I'm glad you got out to see friends.

Thank you Dolphin.

My achievement today was waking up, also get up from my very comfortable bed, this was the hardest think I had to do  and of course going to work.

Agreed, I think this might be one of the hardest things sometimes.

Woke up and got out of bed. Took care of animals. Getting ready for work now and it is going to be hard to go.

I've been doing a lot of work on my blogs, but sadly not much around the house. I just can't bring myself to clean up and it's making me more depressed.  I hope to get something done tomorrow.

Two weeks ago I was waiting for a package to arrive in the mail, but unfortunately it had been delivered to my previous, as opposed to my current, address, so I went down to the post office and asked around until I got my package. Typically I hesitate to waste my time asking people anything unless I know for a fact it will be helpful. But this time I actually got it done. I was proactive. It felt good.

After that, I went to get a hair cut, which was something I had procrastinated in doing for weeks. Then I visited my brother and his wife, and actually had a good time. I missed watching a baseball game I had been looking forward to watching, but I had a great talk with my brother and sister-in-law, not mention we did some gaming, so I told myself not to complain. I had a good time.

The next day I got out of the house and visited a good friend of mine. We went out to eat lunch, and caught up. We hadn't seen each other since last year, so it was nice to catch up. I ended up spending pretty much all afternoon and evening out of the house, but it was worth it. The following day I had to go back to work, but I went in a good mood, because I got stuff done on my days off, for once, and didn't mope around like I usually do. 

Well, it's almost noon... I've accomplished little of consequence, and I plan to continue the trend for the rest of the day.

Oh, maybe take a cursory look at finances and bag up the trash.  Other than that, it's an "off" day.

I didn't lose my temper with someone today. It was very difficult but I bit my tongue and tried to just let it go, neither of which is easy for me. I am more of a lose my temper and hold a grudge forever type.