Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Went for a bike ride earlier. I gotta bust myself back into shape. Too much drinking has really taken its toll. Hope to hang out with my daughter a little later and help her with a final project.

I'm stuck in a slump. Feeling low. I'm always worried that this time I'll stay there. But I have to remember that if I do stay stuck, I can always see my doctor about my meds. I usually do come out of the lowest parts. I just have so many things to do and I've so overwhelmed.  I don't know how people can do it all. I can't do any of it.

But today I did some dishes and I put some stuff out for recycling. Not much, but something.

Went for a  forty minute walk

lift some weights

visit my friends

picked up my meds from the pharmacy

phoned my sister's  ex an chatted with him

Its not much but I am trying

i still have the pain in my tail bone which makes sitting difficult

Edited by duck

Yesterday I did my exam went well I am lucky but studied hard ALL week but well I did take 2 days off but I am proud of what I accomplish last week, I started cooking more 

last week I've walked a lot around the city

This morning woke up at 6h30 to cook

My insurance called and I missed it.  I tried to call them back but they have voice mail.   I am feeling very anxious because of this.

I went for a walk and had a hot shower.  That's all i really did today.

My insurance called and I missed it.  I tried to call them back but they have voice mail.   I am feeling very anxious because of this.

I went for a walk and had a hot shower.  That's all i really did today.

Hope everything works out Duck, I think we all go through the insurance hell from time to time.

Shoveled snow.......yes it snowed today.

I called my insurance again today but I got voice mail.   I just want to get over with this.

Edited by duck

Spent fifty minutes at the gym... don't know if it's helping or if I'm hastening my demise!  Also, my young cousin was there - he spent fifteen minutes on the treadmill, his best!  (He's in poor shape, and too heavy for the scale at the Fitness Center - I applaud his accomplishment!)

One of my new telescopes arrived today!  Guess that's not an accomplishment, but it's lifted my spirits a smidgen/tad/skosh.

I made it a whole 33 minutes without stopping. That's something, right? I had to stop for food...I haven't eaten anything all day and realized it's almost 1pm.

Best of luck to you in your battle, Ratboy!

Edited by freckledface

A friend came over to help me box up a huge and heavy recliner for ups pickup. I can't believe that task is done.  I also visited with her at her house for about 3 hours. It was a nice relaxing getaway. So lucky to have a dear friend who totally understands me.

Put up more fencing for my birds. Whew!, running fence is hard work. Took flat tire (again, sigh) for repair, grocery shopped and cleaned younger chickens cages (yuck :yuck: )