Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Well, had my second contact lens session today & screwed up again. She put it in for me today, and I took it out within a minute or two so it wasn't too difficult. It's putting them in that's a problem. I'm considering actually just forgetting about this whole thing if I can't get it within the next session or two & stick with using glasses.

Well, had my second contact lens session today & screwed up again. She put it in for me today, and I took it out within a minute or two so it wasn't too difficult. It's putting them in that's a problem. I'm considering actually just forgetting about this whole thing if I can't get it within the next session or two & stick with using glasses.

Putting in contacts is tricky stuff! I could never get the hang of it, I understand your frustrations. Glasses for me please. :)

Putting in contacts is tricky stuff! I could never get the hang of it, I understand your frustrations. Glasses for me please. :)

Yeah, I guess I'll see what happens the next time. It's starting to get a bit embarrassing though having to keep going back because I can't get them in.

Tried to adjust the brakes on my car today but I could not find these small blots that I use to pop the drums off so I feel very disappointed.   I don't know how I lost these bolts.

Later I went to see my friends and had coffee.

Shower

Finally got  my contact lenses in today. Had to put them in & remove them three times in order to be able to leave with them & did it pretty easy somehow. Of course when it came time to removing them at home I struggled getting one of them out & my eye became a bit red. I hope to be able to get the daily disposable ones soon so I don't have the hassle of having to clean them everyday.

I returned from a three day trip.  My sister and I went to visit my late parents grave site.   It was a one hour flight and it was tough on me.  My anxiety was sky high throughout.  I also had some crying spells as you can imagine.

I back in my regular day to day life now.

Starting to feel very down again. I hope I can get through spring/summer without too much struggle. I don't take well to the heat. But I got up and took my shower and got dressed because I'm waiting for a chair to be delivered. Waiting on a delivery like that causes me great anxiety. 

Monday I adjusted the brakes on my van.

Tuesday I did some plumbing repairs. Went for a long walk.   Later Went out with my friends but was bored all the time.

I slept most of Monday and Tuesday. I did not want to get out of bed.

Had a crappy workout.  Twenty minutes on the bike and exactly two sets of exercises on the machines, and I had ZERO energy left - actually felt a little light-headed.  Errands tomorrow, and back to the gym on Saturday.  I think May'll be a good month!

The yard guy came, mowed.  Broke one of the little vibrating in-ground "mole discouragers".  He'll replace it in a couple of days.  Yard's looking a little better.  I sowed some seed last year and again about a month ago.

Heading to take a nap now.

No energy today. Just lay around all day.   Afraid to get out of bed until 5 pm.   My eldest sister and my niece came over to visit then I felt better.

Edited by duck