Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Adamrparr's been busy!

Working on my 4th load of laundry.

Vacuumed some.

Trimmed some trees/bushes/vines from the yard of the abandoned house next door.

Now if I can clean the bathroom and do some serious dusting and change the furnace filter today or Friday, I'll have my housework done for a little while.

Bought more cat food and cat litter, cleaned out the cat box, picked up my son from school, helped him with homework, gave him a practice spelling test, helped him get through a few books, (3rd grade level, he is in 1st and blowing all the curves for his classmates lol)

Got through my first week in my new position at work (got a promotion just before easter), found out I'll be getting a bigger raise than I previously thought, which is nice, as I'll be able to start putting more money towards my son's autism services and his college fund.

Donated blood - trying to give every two months or so.

Applied for a second job (UPS graveyard shift), interview on Monday

Posted here..

- Daily DD run

- Went to the post office, and shipped a textbook I sold on Amazon.

- Called health insurance company...again, about not receiving my card.

- Called countless different doctors' offices. Apparently, getting physical care is getting almost as bad as getting psychiatric care, which is saying something.

- Lounged in the sun - got some more color :hearts: (With sunscreen, I don't want to turn into a leather handbag).

- Posted on DF

It still feels like I've done nothing.

- Christina

My to-do list for today:

[ ] Buy replacement earrings (I dropped the backs down the sink last night)

[ ] Study

[ ] Make food

[ ] Paint my nails

[ ] Order train tickets

[ ] Talk to Chris' dad (I'm pretty shy around him)

[ ] Finish reading The Hobbit

I'll update on how many of these I manage to achieve.

The new antidepressant I'm on gives me insomnia and so much energy. Today I cleaned and reorganized my apartment for the tenth time, I went to yoga class, took the dog on 2 walks, got a spray tan, got my nails done, went to a couple grocery stores, started crocheting another scarf, and took my brother to the airport. I'm still not tired and I'm debating going to another yoga class but don't want to shower after. Maybe this is some kind of hypomania I've never experienced? Usually I couldn't do this much in a month.

My updated to-do list for yesterday:

[X] Buy replacement earrings (I dropped the backs down the sink last night)

[ ] Study

[X] Make food

[X] Paint my nails

[X] Order train tickets

[X] Talk to Chris' dad (I'm pretty shy around him)

[X] Finish reading The Hobbit

And I bought a pair of shorts. Not bad. :3

Edited by Lady Slothbottom

Yesterday I had a very big day and it drained me mentally. Today I didn't even want to get out of bed, but I forced myself. I'm filled with anxiety but I will just try to move past it so I can work on my blog. Mondays are my busy days on the blog and I should remember not to do anything stressful on Sundays so I can just rest.