Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

- Got out of bed early.

- Dunkin' Donuts run.

- Coffee run.

- Started a new writing project. It's too early to tell how it's going to go, but it feels good to write again, even in small doses.

I have a job interview later this week, which is good. This morning I got a call about another job, one I don't particularly want, and lied saying I'd already accepted another position. I'm not sure why I applied in the first place. I just don't want to work at a bargain store for minimum wage with early bird hours (5 AM!!!!). I'm so tired and anxious these days. I feel like right now I need to half want a job to accept one, since my savings aren't completely depleted and I am still "healing." Some days I do not feel like a functional adult human being, and that makes me feel guilty.

Really I am just worried about the future, and feeling guilty about the bargain store for probably no reason other than an excuse to feel guilty. Time to put laundry away and force some food in my stomach.

- Christina

saw my psych today.

completed my income taxes, did my sisters taxes as well

feeling better today over all

had a nap

spent time on the chat

reading DF

did some stretching that physio stuff.

Edited by duck

--Errands/groceries this morning, then...

---bought paint and worked on my son's room, with my son of course, then...

---started prep for Passover seder, then...

--cooked, and celebrated and ate with family (it was a small gathering, and a rather quick seder), then...

--cleaned up and relaxed and am still relaxing.

I did a tiny bit of packing for my upcoming trip. I made a bank deposit and I also did some significant food shopping for my mother for while I'm gone. I was completely worn out and ready to leave my cart in the store when I saw the long lines at checkout. But then I found a fairly short line and I survived.

--Got up & wrote--but just 2 pages instead of the 3 I try to do.

--Made myself breakfast; made enough coffee for me and husband.

--Took son on weekly trip to old neighborhood

--Took son to outing with one of his friends

--Spent a lot of time online and I'm still online!

--

Woke up early with no alarm clock, went shopping, bought chicks and veggie plants, set up chick houses for until they are bigger, worked on garden spot, went fishing, Took lots of pictures of farm life (I love it out here), spent the day with hubby, repaired some animal cages, started on spring fixes on farm (I am hoping to stay ahead of things) lots of chores and I got a bit sunburned, I am worn out but it was a pretty good day!

I managed to go visit with my friends this evening. Then I did some stretching exercises. Slept most of the day. Bought my medication from the pharmacy.

Spent time on DF

Edited by duck

I just forced myself to get up at 5:00am after only 3 hours of sleep because I have to be tired enough to get to bed very early tonight so I can get up at 3:00am tomorrow to catch an early flight. Traveling is so hard for me. I hope I can get through this.

Got up and came to work today. Considering the weekend that I had, that in and of itself is an accomplishment today. Feeling like garbage mentally today. But at least I'm here and going through the motions, even though the clock isn't ticking nearly fast enough for my taste. At least the day is more than half over...

I just forced myself to get up at 5:00am after only 3 hours of sleep because I have to be tired enough to get to bed very early tonight so I can get up at 3:00am tomorrow to catch an early flight. Traveling is so hard for me. I hope I can get through this.

I am in the same boat. I dislike travelling because of my back pain when sitting in those plane seats.