Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

-Got the team schedule at work done whew

-Managed to not punch my boss in the face hearing her inappropriate comments about aboriginal,and special needs people

-made corn flake cookies

Corn Flake Cookies. Yummy!!!!

Went to my doctor today. Ordered a CT Scan of my entire face & another one for my neck. I hope it shows something so I can get whatever my issue is fixed. I can't take much longer living with an unknown issue that's causing me so many problems.

- spent most of the day sleeping finally returned some clothes I had bought.

- had coffee with my friends

- made a list of things to discuss with my therapist on Friday. I want my life back.

• Worked all day

Went to the bank to handle some business

Kept in touch with a number of friends in my recovery community

Got my license reinstated

Took tare of an auto insurance issue

Paid a couple of bills

Finished my tax return

Called a bunch of doctors, seeking a new one - with precious little result...

Communicated with a dear friend on here

- saw my therapist. We discussed the list of things I had written down for him to read.

- saw a physician for the pain in my lower back that has been nagging me for four weeks. He prescribed some meds and asked me to get an ultrasound done. As it turns out no one really does this type of ultrasound so I have to go back to see the doc.

- slept all evening and now I am awake and bored. It's after midnight and I am wide awake. I did manage to change my furnace's filter which is always a difficult task for me these days. It is basket type filter that takes more time and energy to do.

- phoned my friend and spoke for half an hour.

- slept most of today

- feeling very depressed

- met my friends for coffee but I was so depressed I feel like it was a waste of time

- bored with no energy and not feeling good at all.

I'm rushing my assignment, but have 400/1000 words done. I cannot seem to focus on my task and currently feeling exhausted. I am in a better state tonight, and are able to comprehend words better than yesterday. My tenses and grammar are absolute rubbish.

Edited by joethelion

Managed to get up and get into the office on time, which was a monumental feat for me today, considering how I'm feeling, and also considering my tremendous difficulty with this sort of thing on Monday mornings.

At work now, and just doing the best I can with what I've got. That's all I can do at the moment. And maybe I'm acting a little better than I'm feeling, which I suppose is something.

I finally got all my dishes done and now I will try very hard to not let them build up like that again. It was awful!! Also picked up in the bathroom again. I hope to get more cleaning done tomorrow.

• got up on time

got to work, very much against my will

have been reasonably productive at work so far, taking care of my responsibilities

faxed pmt form to insurance company

cancelled appointment with doctor who can't prescribe meds

rescheduled appointment with new pdoc who CAN prescribe - conflicted with court date

posted a couple of times on here

responded to a friend on here

I haven't been on lately. Have been too depressed to be on. But it is always comforting to me to know you are always here. And I do remember the advice I have received over the years that has been helpful. This morning I worked in the garden in the spring sunshine. It was invigorating. I always feel better when I do this. I also washed the sheets on the bed. It will be great to go to bed tonight and slip into fresh sheets. It is time to take the heavy blankets off the bed and I will do this when I put on the sheets. Don't know when I will be able to be back on for thanks for being here. Blessings to all.

Managed to forget to wear green at work, pinched way to much today.

I'm 100% Irish, so I'm exempt. LOL.

LOL, I use the "I'm 60+% Irish and have a Mc last name" excuse to get out of wearing green when I don't feel like it too! I did wear a green top today, though, and a Claddagh necklace from my aunt.

- Christina

- Went to pdoc, and switched from Xanax (after many years) to Klonopin.

- DD run. :coffeebreak:

- Went to the post office to pick up a package.

- Picked up some clutter that I've been neglecting.

- Went into ninja mode over a large daddy long legs on my wall.

- .... Subsequently learned that Febreeze DOES NOT k*** daddy long legs, even if it makes them lay there and look dead. The things you learn. (I'm more petrified of the things than actual spiders, who I try to release into nature)

- Christina