Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I went to work and worked a full 8 hour shift. When I left I was almost caught up on everything after being weeks behind. I have a little left to finish tomorrow which should take less than 30 minutes.

I talked with my new boyfriend a lot today. We're communicating through email right now, but we both have a lot to say. It's the same as if we were talking on the phone. Just conversations.

Being in this relationship is helping my mood and illness. He's very supportive and I'm so thankful for that.

Isn't it amazing how having someone in your life can make things better? :Coopwink:

I have been in a bad place for 3 days now. I'm depressed and filled with anger. Yesterday I did manage to do laundry and the fact that I at least did something helped lift my mood. But today I woke up a very angry person. Angry and anxious and depressed and worried about all of it. I have decided to try to focus on accomplishing even tiny tasks and reporting them here. Maybe the awareness will help me through this dark period. So happy to have this group.

I went to work and worked a full 8 hour shift. When I left I was almost caught up on everything after being weeks behind. I have a little left to finish tomorrow which should take less than 30 minutes.

I talked with my new boyfriend a lot today. We're communicating through email right now, but we both have a lot to say. It's the same as if we were talking on the phone. Just conversations.

Being in this relationship is helping my mood and illness. He's very supportive and I'm so thankful for that.

Isn't it amazing how having someone in your life can make things better? :Coopwink:

Yes. It's so amazing. I've wanted a relationship like this for a long time now and it finally happened. Having that extra support makes all the difference.

Yes. It's so amazing. I've wanted a relationship like this for a long time now and it finally happened. Having that extra support makes all the difference.

I'll be happy as well once I find my life partner, I won't stop until they're found.

- Walmart

- Return my pop/soda bottles

- Starbucks :happy:

- McDonalds

- Bought new ink for my printer. Tested it and it works

- Remove my flat tire

- Took my vehicle to the shop to replace broken sway bar links. I used to be able to do these repairs myself prior to depression.

- Watch cricket. Australia defeated England. :verysad3:

Edited by duck

- Decided to get ready/dressed rather than stay in.

- Dunkin' Donuts run :icon12:

- Sold a book on Amazon, shipped it.

- Bought my mother her favorite take-out food as part of a birthday gift; picked it up.

- Posted here.

- Played with my dog and cuddled with her. I was unwrapping a package and learned the poor thing is afraid of plastic wrap. She was staring at me and yapping. I crinkled the plastic to see if that was it, and she went NUTS. What a goob. (Yes, I threw the evil plastic wrap in the trash).

- Cardio + Squats, still sore heck from the last time though.

My depression is getting worse. So today, I allowed myself to take a day off and I went back to bed and stayed put. That is something I rarely do. I feel quite guilty, but I really had no choice. My head is not right. So I'm trying hard to accept the fact that I wasted an entire day. It snowed too, so I just went out and started my car and will go out for milk. At least that will be something. I need the air.

I didn't accomplish much. It snowed a fair amount here (so ready for Spring!). I started a new book (read halfway through it), cleaned off the car and napped. What an unproductive day. I am probably going to make a "to-do" list for tomorrow, knowing full well I'll only do a quarter of the things on it, but that's better than nothing.

So far so good. I boxed up some more clothing and shoes for the next time the charity truck makes the pickups. Evidence of my (previous) shopping addiction will be sitting at the curb for all to see. I'm down to two closets and won't stop until everything fits into one, like a normal person.

Unfortunately not much these past couple of days. On stand by, waiting for the call that my sister in law has passed. She's now on hospice. Her family is now in denial about the inevitably but can't really blame them.