Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

- went out today and bought some groceries.

- vacuum

- bought some more stocks

- watch TV

- been on the internet all day doing research

- planned a short trip to a different city

- got my old pc back up and running. I am waiting for windows 10 then hopefully I can afford a new computer.

Just went to the gym. Seen gym crush today. It sucks so bad that I could never be with her. I'm positive she was looking at me as I was walking by. Wish in a perfect world she was single & would walk up to me & talk to me. lol post is probably starting to become creepy but it just sucks. She's so attractive to me.

I think you should say 'Hi' to her. It will take some of the creepiness away. Just my 2 cents.

I think she has a boyfriend or husband though. I seen her walk into the gym twice before with some guy. Doubt he's just a friend or relative. It just really sucks bad. I'm pretty positive she looked at me today once or twice. I just think she at least finds me attractive, since I doubt all these glances all the time are just a coincidence. But at the same time it could all just be in my mind due to how attracted I am to her. I was over it for awhile, but it just sucks when I see her & not talk to her.

Nothing wrong with introducing yourself.

- went out today and bought some groceries.

- vacuum

- bought some more stocks

- watch TV

- been on the internet all day doing research

- planned a short trip to a different city

- got my old pc back up and running. I am waiting for windows 10 then hopefully I can afford a new computer.

I can't wait for Windows 10 either, the good thing is laptops and computers are pretty affordable nowadays.

- Got dressed/put on make-up. (I was in lounge clothes, unmotivated, most days last week so this is an improvement)

- Grabbed coffee.

- Grocery shopped.

- Cooked lunch for my mother, sister, and I.

- Started reading a new book.

- Brought a few boxes/bags in. Unpacking is another story, one for the hypothetical "If you haven't accomplished things, post them here" thread.

I went and had my car serviced, in spite of the sheets of ice coating all the secondary streets and the multitude of wrecks snarling traffic

- paid bills

- did laundry

- started a new book: Autism Breakthrough, in the hopes of gaining more insight into our son's disability and learn more techniques to help him succeed

Edited by LonelyHiker

Just went to the gym. Seen gym crush today. It sucks so bad that I could never be with her. I'm positive she was looking at me as I was walking by. Wish in a perfect world she was single & would walk up to me & talk to me. lol post is probably starting to become creepy but it just sucks. She's so attractive to me.

I think you should say 'Hi' to her. It will take some of the creepiness away. Just my 2 cents.

I think she has a boyfriend or husband though. I seen her walk into the gym twice before with some guy. Doubt he's just a friend or relative. It just really sucks bad. I'm pretty positive she looked at me today once or twice. I just think she at least finds me attractive, since I doubt all these glances all the time are just a coincidence. But at the same time it could all just be in my mind due to how attracted I am to her. I was over it for awhile, but it just sucks when I see her & not talk to her.

Nothing wrong with introducing yourself.

True, but I don't have it in me to do it. She definitely knows I look at her though, no doubt about it. So I don't even know if why it seems like she looks at me is if she's getting a creep vibe from me, or if she just finds me attractive. If I talk to her, she'll know that I'm interested. And if she says she has a boyfriend/husband it would be too awkward. Since I'd have to than avoid her completely from them on.

Went to new therapist for first time. It was good. Nice to tell someone IRL about how I honestly feel. First time in a really long time I've felt a glimmer of hope. Will see her again on Friday to do a TIR session. I am really super curious about this as I think my previous therapists only ever used CBT.

It was nice to just be outside by myself. Walking in the snow (not too cold today). Went shopping at a mall I really like but haven't been to in over a year. Ended up shopping for 5 hours! Only bought a sweater. I used to love shopping...I don't know if it's winter fashion or my depression but everything looks dull and colorless to me. I didn't feel the happiness I used to feel shopping, but I didn't feel on high alert that I'd bump into anyone either (which is one of the reasons I've been shutting myself inside my room). I gained a little more confidence even tho some bad stuff happened (like I kept setting off the alarms in stores because of something I bought, so frustrating).

My dad has been sick so I did a few chores for him too.

I was given two bikes, very nice upperechelon; Fuji road bike and Marin mountain bike. Going to clean them up and hopefully sell them at the upcoming Tour de Palm springs. Going to ride in the century, at least I hope to and raise funds for my chapter of the Disabled American Veterans. I get to see friends that I see only once a year at the Tour.

Went to the activities fair at my school, where there were a lot of people.

I'm happy to report I met a lot of new people and it was pretty successful!

Didn't know that an introvert could actually get a high from a social situation!

I signed myself up for an acting workshop. It starts Jan 26th. It's seven classes. I'm trying to stay optimistic and this seems like it'd be fun. After my meeting with a guy from a dating site that ended badly and finally hearing back from the guy I like that he doesn't want to see me anymore... I need something to look forward to.

- Got ready and dressed in something besides PJs or yoga pants.

- Went necessity shopping

- ... OK, and also picked up a pretty red sweater for myself on clearance.

- Started unpacking a little bit, and putting things away,

- Went to the post office.

- Am in the process, still, of coming to terms with the fact that I am not working or in school at this very moment. It really, really, sucks. But I do know I have to feel a little bit better first and feel fortunate that I have someplace to go while I wait for a treatment that works. I realize that not everybody has close family to rely on, and never forget how lucky that makes me.

Maybe more unpacking soon.

Went to the gym. Seen gym crush there talking to someone that wasn't me. Wasn't another guy, but still sucks. Kinda wish I don't even see her anymore since it sucks having a crush on someone that you know you'll never even know. I usually go at night when she happens to be there though. Don't like going during the day to the gym.

I signed myself up for an acting workshop. It starts Jan 26th. It's seven classes. I'm trying to stay optimistic and this seems like it'd be fun. After my meeting with a guy from a dating site that ended badly and finally hearing back from the guy I like that he doesn't want to see me anymore... I need something to look forward to.

I hope you enjoy the acting class, Hoitytoity! It can be good therapy in and of itself, let us know how it goes. I taught acting for a few years as an adjunct at a small university in Atlanta. If I can be of any help, feel free to ask! Will not be offended in the least if you don't, though :-) Still, would love to hear how it goes.

Peace,

Tim

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I was able to get out of bed, used the bathroom, ate breakfast which consisted of a toasted bacon sandwich, helped with putting up the groceries from the market, went for a ride on my dirt bike, cleaned the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, wiped off the counters and tabletop, went to the station to get fuel for the dirt bike and trying to keep this elusive smile on my face. It's been a good day.

Curtis