Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

-saw my psychologist. we discussed Thought Records. We will start Model of Resilience next visit.

-met my sister at the mall

-picked up my other sister from the doctors office and drove her home

-go to Southgate Mall here in Edmonton. It was my first visit this year.

-bought two Sears gift cards for my sister

-had dinner in the food court. A&W and Thai Express. First time I had Thai Express. They accept only cash or Interact.

-stopped at Walmart on the way home. Buy veggies.

- received my new Canadian Tire Mastercard without the ten dollar coupon that was promised so I fired off a lenghty email to them complaining about their deceptive practices. See my October 30th entry for more details. May be they will sue me for threatening them. I told them they were using East Indian immigrants for deceptive practices.

- change over my bills to a PC Mastercard for more points which can be redeemed for groceries.

- did not contact my friends today.

One more thing. I am using my T2 MOOD TRACKER to track my anxiety, depression, general well being, post-tramautic stress disorder, stress, and anger. I use it several times a day and I can print out the graph and show it to my doctor. I can add a note.

Cleaned the three or four years of acumulated scum off of my electric razor.

Bombed the garage with spider and ant/roach spray. Will sweep out and rearrange tomorrow... my fantasy is that I can actually get my car in there this winter!

(Edited to add: Yes, I guess one of my accomplishments today was to **** a few dozen living creatures. And I DO feel kinda bad about it... )

Edited by RatBoy

Today I put up more lights on a bush outside. Just one bush. Then I covered all the ends of the electrical cords with lots of plastic and duck tape. I put away the electrical cords and remaining lights.

I talked to a cousin. Thank you for the motivation. I will accomplish washing my hair right now. I seem to think when posting here, of things I should accomplish. Hair is most important thing now.

Edited by lillyp

Did a few small things at work, wrote a bit, answered emails, bought prezzies for some friends, ate a healthy dinner but also some chocolates, took some photos I'd promised someone, made some slow but acceptable progress in the seemingly unending quest to finally wash all the dishes. :)

I cooked cabbage and carrots. I went to the chiropractor. I called someone who is undergoing chemo for cancer. And put up with her usual nastiness without reacting. I think I figured out that i have to call the naturopath tomorrow. I called my nice sister in law whose husband died in January.

I hope I can get more done tomorrow. But I am not at all convinced I can

- shovel snow

- watch a documentary on the History channel

- watch sports (cricket) live from Dubai.

- went on Facebook after a month or so. Shared some excellent videos with my internet friends and cousins then I tried to share a video about U.S. politics with one of my acquaintance right here in Edmonton and I found out he blocks everyone from posting on his timeline. This brought back some bad memories from June 2013 where a lady friend blocked me and unfriended me because I sent her a picture of a cute puppy.

I have to say I am so sensitive to everything or put another way I get hurt easily by how others treat me. I place my life in other people hands. I have to stop doing that. Hopefully my therapist will help me when I seem him again.

I really like using the T2 Mood Tracker app. I use it several times a day and I can post notes as to why I am feeling angry, depressed. etc. If I forget to rate my mood it sends me a text, "How are you feeling?" I love it.

Today I did accomplish some things. I returned a space heater I bought because when I got it home I realized it was way too big for my room. I ended up buying one that was 1/ 3 the price. And is perfect for me. I mailed a package I had been driving around with for about 10 days. It is VERY expensive to mail things. Then I got gas for my car. Then I went to the co-op to buy cabbage ( speaking of gas). I went to the naturopath which cost me way too much money. Then I went to trader joes to buy something for lunch. Then I went to the health food store to buy oregano to put in a neti pan for my sinus infection, per the naturopath's instruction. Then I went home.

I turned on the little fairy lights outside. And I unpacked the heater. I called my mother and listened to her talk about everything she did, and of course not even ask me how I am. I had lunch and tried to listen to a healing teleseminar. Then I had dinner. So many of those things are difficult for me to normally do. I felt depressopn lifting a bit yesterday when I went to the network chiropractor. So I could do all these things today. But after talking to my mother tonight, the depression is back. sighs

Went to the gym and worked out for a little under an hour.

Ate a banana. I tend to not eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables.

And I have this weird love/hate thing with bananas. They're good for you. And they taste good. And they're not terribly difficult to peel and eat. And they're super inexpensive! But if I buy three or four, the chances are pretty good that I'll have to throw a couple out. I dunno.

Anyway, that's the good stuff so far. I also aim to attend meditation/practice this evening.