Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Today I did very well on two tests at college today, one on human rights in employment and the other on collective bargaining (my favourite class). Nearly had a moment where I went into a funk after the my opponent in the college's board of governors election decided to get administration to run defence for her and accuse me of being negative, but I realized that said individual is only interested in achieving power and doing nothing to help students and that made me feel better.

I did a few errands but the most important thing I was supposed to do was call the dentist to make an appointment for the tooth I broke last night. I didn't get around to it because I hate making phone calls. I really have to call tomorrow because this is something that must get fixed.

Yesterday I called and made two dentist appts. One for broken tooth. One for root canal. I have been trying to make these calls for months!!! Now I just have to get through the appts. I did some cleaning today. Trying to pick stuff up. Getting very cluttered. I also did some sewing and I even took a mini nap. Totally different routine for me so I'm doing a bit better.

I left early from work because I don't care anymore. I also got through the day without having a meltdown. I call that an achievement!

I can't even imagine working outside the home. I've been self employed at home for 19-ish years thanks to the internet. I would never survive out there.

I left early from work because I don't care anymore. I also got through the day without having a meltdown. I call that an achievement!

I can't even imagine working outside the home. I've been self employed at home for 19-ish years thanks to the internet. I would never survive out there.

Trust me, it's bad I'm quitting next Friday though....can't wait to tell them to shove it.

Hi All.

Well I normally make it a way of life to do something that I can look back and be proud of every day when I am in a good place.

I help people , most children who have a disability like Autism and ADHD and families. I teach them how to manage behaviours and such.

I love doing it and I get a great deal of satisfaction helping out each day.

Jim Bow

yes I did, I had an ordinary day n that is awesome; we all know that these don't occur to often for us.

I think some of us expect way to much out of life at times; instead of enjoying the small things in life we want n or expect big happenings every day, I had to learn just to live n enjoy life for what it is. the small n big things.

yes I did, I had an ordinary day n that is awesome; we all know that these don't occur to often for us.

I think some of us expect way to much out of life at times; instead of enjoying the small things in life we want n or expect big happenings every day, I had to learn just to live n enjoy life for what it is. the small n big things.

Ordinary days are awesome!!!

Posted some here.

Gave some furniture to a friend who needed it. Heck, I live in a small house anyway, and needed the room - it was a "win-win"!

Stayed alive.

Got a nice eMail from an old friend.

good phone day - bad email day - good diet day

refilled 4 prescriptions by phone - what a major accomplishment punching in all of those numbers in the VA's automated refill system...

AND talked to a LIVE HUMAN to reschedule a Psychiatrist's appointment -

scheduled haircut appointment with the gal that has cut my hair for 2 years

hacked off an email friend with sumpn I said -- extent of damage unknown at this time -- pile on another

lesson for me in "controlling my sarcasm"

ate a grilled cheese sandwich on toasted wheat bread, a tomato, and drank one 24-oz Miller Lite

oh, and I came back to this board here - where BlueGoose hasn't been in a Blue Moon

Edited by BlueGoose