Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I woke up, watched TV for 6-7 hours, surfed the internet for 6-7 hours while watching TV, ordered takeaway pizza & going to go to bed in a few hours time.

:verysad3:

I also dont like when I waste a day like that either. It's either that or I spend most of my time at work. It really bothers me sometimes as well. I end up feeling like ive wasted up more of my life :'/. Apologies for reminding you of it but i can definetly sympathize with you on that.

I finally left my home after three days. I saw my psychologist and we had good session. Afterwards I went to the mall and sat for a while and do the home work my therapist gave me.

Later I went to the bank and changed my password on my credit card.

I received a letter from my employer stating they needed postdated checks for my health care and dental premiums. For those that are new to DF I am on disability now so I have to pay 100% of the premiums.

Around midnight I went to my workplace and dropped the posted dated checks(cheques). I met some of my co-workers and it felt very good. :smile:

Worked for a good 8 hours on the XD changing the front springs, shocks and spring saddles, re-fitting the sump guard, repairing the electrical wiring for the neutrel safety switch for the auto, wiring in the tacho, replacing the column shift linkage bushes and putting the 12 slotters on from the XF.

I was an accomplishing fool today!

I got documents copied for an intake thing for a family member.

I bought some new shirts.

I did the dishes. I didn't get roped into making breakfast, lunch & dinner for the family. We fended for ourselves!

But then we all saw a movie. The Boxtrolls...way cool!

Not a good day today.

I found out that my job might still be in jeopardy through no fault of my own (politics).

I made quiche lorraine.

I watched full 1st season of The Mindy Project (I really want Mindy and Danny to end up together).

I sang "Can you feel the love tonight" whilst walking through the park at 11 p. m. and some dog almost bit me because I was making too much noise and it upset him.

I corrected my boyfriend's bienalle application to make it at least gramatically correct, even if it is a mess stylistically.

Got drunkish- not an accomplishment, especially not one to be proud of, but it happened.

I went for a long walk today.

Unfortunately for me I forgot to realize that the place I was walking to is a heavy tourist attraction, so it was super crowded.

But ultimately getting use to lots of people is the goal, so it was a good thing!

I try to do the same thing in malls, but people always get to me with their nervous driving and bumping into me.

I went for a long walk today.

Unfortunately for me I forgot to realize that the place I was walking to is a heavy tourist attraction, so it was super crowded.

But ultimately getting use to lots of people is the goal, so it was a good thing!

I try to do the same thing in malls, but people always get to me with their nervous driving and bumping into me.

At first I felt pretty awkward, but then eventually I calmed down a bit.

Today was difficult because I am new to being on Lexapro and the side effects are causing major anxiety. Then one of my triggers for depression called to spew nonsense and I ended up laying in a fetal position for about an hour just trying to stop the anxiety and tears. I calmed down when I heard my son coming down the stairs and asking for breakfast. His smile made me smile so I got breakfast done, got their schooling done and made lunch. With how low I am feeling today that is a success for me.

I need new meds.

I've started work today, much sooner than I'd hoped, and I wasn't prepared for the WORKLOAD that was already there, waiting for me!

I already know that my life will turn into endless exams scattered all over my house and the chorse that I have no time to do.

And I won't even notice and a year will go by, and nothing will change except I'll have even more money on my bank account.

But on the super bright side, the work was really rewarding in the end. Teaching is such a blessing.

I made it to 2 stores even though I did NOT want to go out. I was physically beat and mentally drained after. But I rested when I got home and survived. Very glad I got those tasks done. Tomorrow I hope to make it to the bank.