Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

My insurance just called. She interrogated me for half an hour. She peppered me with questions such as "what products I am working on at home"? I told her I have no energy to do anything. Anyways it's over for now. She will submit her report to her supervisor then call me in a week or so. More waiting.

My insurance just called. She interrogated me for half an hour. She peppered me with questions such as "what products I am working on at home"? I told her I have no energy to do anything. Anyways it's over for now. She will submit her report to her supervisor then call me in a week or so. More waiting.

:console:

Worked

Got a pumpkin latte from dunkin donuts

Exercised

Cooked dinner and packed lunches for tomorrow

Made a few phone calls

Sorted mail

Bought something on ebay

Mailed some cards/gift cards out to friends and family for birthdays and such

Washed and folded clothes

Sitting here while my wife watches 19 kids n counting which I don't really care for, at all!! Yes u can have as many kids as u want n can afford but 19 n wanting more "blessing" I think that's a bit much. But who am I to say, we had six. Lol. Thank God for good books.

I was too tired to go out today. I was very tired and sleepy. I am planning to take another vacation in October. My psychiatrist is going away for a month and I figure I should too. I will keep you all informed.

Went to my cousin's graduation party.

Got into an argument about environmental issues.

Met up with my boyfriend.

Vacation is probably a good idea. After my dentist tomorrow, I'm leaving somewhere. I haven't been meeting up with my boyfriend lately though, I don't know how he's going to deal with the idea. He doesn't have any money for a vacation, so he can't go with me.

Edited by ReggieSherman

Drove to Melbourne for my psychiatrist appointment.

Went to Craigieburn to pick an Impco 425 gas mixer for the XD so i can run it on straight gas (LPG) or duel fuel.

Called into Bayford for a fuel filter for the XH.

That's fun fixing up cars.

Vacation is probably a good idea. After my dentist tomorrow, I'm leaving somewhere. I haven't been meeting up with my boyfriend lately though, I don't know how he's going to deal with the idea. He doesn't have any money for a vacation, so he can't go with me.

Come visit Toronto, Canada or New York City, U.S.A. They are both beautiful cities.

Received a huge cell phone bill today $406. I was in shock for a few hours. Last month I changed my cell phone plan and there was nothing stating I will be penalized. I was on line chatting with the rep for one hour then on the phone for over an hour and twenty minutes. Total time two hours and twenty minutes before they reversed the charges. That's the good news. The bad news is they added one more year to my contract. Oh well. I did the best in this situation. Most people would have given up after one hour.

Hey duck maybe they were start up costs or whatever they are called. As far as another year, if you're happy with the service, etc. than just take as part of having good service. BUT if you're unhappy, well that can't be much fun

Come visit Toronto, Canada or New York City, U.S.A. They are both beautiful cities.

That's very expensive for Croatian standards :) Also, it requires some pre-planning :) I was thinking more like Budapest or Prague. I do dream of coming to Toronto or NY someday though.

Hey duck maybe they were start up costs or whatever they are called. As far as another year, if you're happy with the service, etc. than just take as part of having good service. BUT if you're unhappy, well that can't be much fun

The service is not bad but my phone is on the fritz. It's an iphone and it freezes up almost everyday.

That's very expensive for Croatian standards :) Also, it requires some pre-planning :) I was thinking more like Budapest or Prague. I do dream of coming to Toronto or NY someday though.

Come visit NYC at least. I have been there twice in my lifetime. It's beautiful. Life is too short to wait any longer. :smilingteeth:

I woke up, watched TV for 6-7 hours, surfed the internet for 6-7 hours while watching TV, ordered takeaway pizza & going to go to bed in a few hours time.

:verysad3:

What shows or movies did you watch? I dream of a day when I'll be able to pull off what you did. I last did it in 2011, I think. I was still in college and my sister and I pulled a 3-day marathon of chick flicks. The only difference is, we cooked because we didn't (don't) have a habit of ordering food. It's a great idea, though! I might order takeaway tomorrow, it'll be a total blast for me and something new and different.

And if you feel like your day was spent in vain, don't worry. Time you spend wasting, was not wasted, said Bertrand Russell and quoted John Lennon. Especially if you're 22 (and I assume from your nickname that you are).

I had a great evening with my boyfriend doing crossword puzzles. I think we're starting to get along better.

I managed to make fortune cookies at home but they're not perfectly shaped because the dough just cools too quickly.

Not much to show for today, but I feel okay with that. I think I'm entering a quiet period of my condition.

I came home from 7 hour shift at work to find a extremely intoxicated person stumbling down the street who came up to me and asked where he was. He asked for a ride home after that and I gave him one. Probably wasn't the smartest idea but I didn't feel threatened by him. People dont help each other in this world enough imo.

I woke up, watched TV for 6-7 hours, surfed the internet for 6-7 hours while watching TV, ordered takeaway pizza & going to go to bed in a few hours time.

:verysad3:

I also dont like when I waste a day like that either. It's either that or I spend most of my time at work. It really bothers me sometimes as well. I end up feeling like ive wasted up more of my life :'/. Apologies for reminding you of it but i can definetly sympathize with you on that.