Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I did a ritual for my late dad. Approximately one year ago he passed and it is customary to do this.

Slept the rest of the day. i was so tired. Don't know why.

That's beautiful ! I'm very spiritual and understand what you did. Your dad knew you were honoring him, I do something similar for my mom and other people I've loved that have passed on.

Thank you James. I felt really doing it.

I've been shredding old paperwork for most of the day, it just never ends. I'm such a hoarder when it comes to documents.

It seem like there is more paper work these days. I switched to online statements for my credit cards and other documents several years but the paper work keeps coming.

I'm pleased with today. Tried out a new meal and it turned out superb, or so said those who ate it.

Went out in the middle of the day which was out of the ordinary.

Did most of the things I intended to, unortunately didn't call my therapist (the horrible phone anxiety and I've never met anyone else who has it).

We have some issues at home, so I've stayed home instead of going to the exercise class I"d planned to. But tomorrow is YOGA and nothing will keep me from that.

I took my son to close out the account he used at school. I can cross that off my list.

I got refills for meds.

I wish life was just a little more fun. But I'm going to a poetry reading this evening, by myself. It's going to be in a building I don't like to go, as there are people who work there I really don't want to see (small town, small small lives) (too long a story for here) But I will take a deep breath and enjoy the poetry.

Took my daughter to school, picked up my other daughter from college THEN my car decides to give me problems. My normal short ride turned into an hour ride. Not fun. Tomorrow out to counsel some young people n married couples. Busy, busy. Hang in there everyone.

I'm thinking about admitting myself to a mental health clinic. So hard to do anything or see anyone. I'm just empty right now. I can' take care of myself. I sit on the couch all the time. I don't shower & my house is a mess. I don't feel like I shut down. Things have slowly gotten worse over the past 10 yrs & my life is horrible. I feel exhausted. Sometimes if I pay someone to do the dishes, it motivates me to clean up. I think that if I went into a inpatient clinic, I would heal.

I'm thinking about admitting myself to a mental health clinic. So hard to do anything or see anyone. I'm just empty right now. I can' take care of myself. I sit on the couch all the time. I don't shower & my house is a mess. I don't feel like I shut down. Things have slowly gotten worse over the past 10 yrs & my life is horrible. I feel exhausted. Sometimes if I pay someone to do the dishes, it motivates me to clean up. I think that if I went into a inpatient clinic, I would heal.

Make it happen Kathy........getting well is the priority and I'm glad you're considering this. :flowers: