Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Asked someone out on a date...excited. Been on two dates and two relationships. Each time been asked out by the female. I took a leap of faith and did it. I am excited that I had the courage to do this.

Edited by PsychT1987

Picked my husband up at the airport. We have not seen each other in 2 years. We live in different states. Long story, but it works. lol

Felt a rage this morning and didn't go ballistic with it.

Vacuumed.

Ran a load of laundry.

Showered.

Unclogged some plumbing around the house.

Slept all day. Late Sunday night my psychologist called to say he found a good psychiatrist as I had requested.

I helped my sister shred some old bills. She obviously never heard of 'paperless statements.'

On a different note actress and comedian Sara Silverman suffers from clinical depression her whole life. She refuses to have kids because they may inherit it. She is also a vegetarian. So Basically what I am saying my future is looking brighter. Oh yea, she is 43 and I am 47. I think I found my soul mate. :inlove: :smilingteeth:

Edited by duck

Swept floors, unloaded dishwasher, loaded dishwasher, put up a loud of laundry, cleaned litterbox, ate a relatively decent lunch. Woohoo!

changed my flat tire. drop off the flat tire at the tire shop for them to repair. buy groceries. take empty bottles to the bottle depot. go to a health store to look for compression socks for my sister.

came home by noon and and slept for fourteen hours. :(

Thought i check in for once, been about 2 months since i last logged in, couldnt log in due to BS (i aint no tech guy).

Looking to buy a new ute as a daily, want to retire the ol XF and get an XH V8 ute, getting over the old 6 cylinder XF and want a V8 as a daily driver. Should be having a look at one later today (hopefully that is, waiting for a call back) and made an enquiry about another one, its in a dealer's lot so im gonna have a look at it tomorrow and take it for a test drive.

About to head to Melbourne to do a wrecker run for a P/S (Power Steering) box for the XF as im getting tired of the manual steering.

Note to self: "must start a check in thread of some sorts when i get back"