Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Went my doctor's office to pick up a copy of the letter he had to send to my insurance. He wants $100. Two days ago he said it was free.

Dropped of a prescription at the drugstore for my sister.

Go to Starbucks to meet my friend and I told him again he has to take the train/bus to go home. No more free rides from me. I met a nice lady at Starbucks. We chatted for a bit.

Went to another coffee shop called Tim Horton's and read my book "Mind Over Mood" I did some of the exercises.

Yesterday, for my daily outing, I went to the store for milk and meat. Then I also had a talk with a relative about my plans to make changes in my life. Today I'll be visiting a quilt shop with my friend.

Drove down to Miami today......I thought I was in the Amazon, there were wild green and yellow parrots in the trees at the apartment I went to. Another reason why I will never move from Florida, there are so many different ecosystems and animals here.

I weighed myself today after eating better for 2 weeks. I lost 8.2 pounds. Now I must continue what I'm doing which is not eating between meals or after dinner.

currently watching Formula One race from Austria.

reading motivational quotes.

Met my friends for dinner at a pub then chai latte and a specialty shop. Walk for one hour.

I worked all day and night on my blog. Mondays are my busy day. I did well with my eating but I'm suffering because I want junk food big time. I'm going to bed so I won't eat.

Slept 14 hours. Woke up at 7pm. Shower eat, go out meet my friends.

Read my work book Mind Over Mood.

Went for a walk on this busy street where there were lots of women and dogs and men. It's always good to walk on Whyte Avenue in the summer. Great distraction from my depression.

Edited by duck

Been awhile since I posted on this post. Actually overall feel good so far today, knock on wood. Yesterday made a call to my dad explaining my concerns of just uprooting and moving out. Set boundaries with my mom. Came up with a plan to hopefully get me in the right direction in finding my career and for the moment work towards getting some employment with signing up for a certificate program at the college. My unemployment check is on hold and my money disappeared quickly. Able to go down to unemployment and call them, didn't get a direct answer as they are still working on it. Hopefully, by the end of the week.thing's will.work out. Planning to redecorate my room to get a fresh start while I return to school. Also looked up clubs/organizations to join. Also reached out to a female friend in hopes thing's can possibly lead to a relationship. However, just can spend time with someone outside of my family since losing my job. Feeling good. Sleep is so so but that is okay. I am exercise again. Feeling good.

Also cleaned the house a bit continue to tidy up day by day. Walked in he dog a few times today. Believe saved a frog, but think it already konked out. Tomorrow the gym, hopefully unemployment is straighten out so I can apply to the program. Also have to mail a few packages didn't do today.

Edited by PsychT1987

Actually managed to accomplish a couple of things today.

Went with my brother in to town to pick up some shipping supplies at the post office, and did some grocery shopping to supply my new pescetarian diet...lots of fish, pasta and veggies.

Took my mother for a ride. Picked up the scooter I ordered for my granddaughter at walmart. Bought the domain for my new blog. Anxious to go to bed and get this day over with.

Karate chop kicked but again today overcoming general anxiety of talking to people outside of work. My unemployment was on hold talked to at least four people and finally able to release the hold on my funds. I am so excited that I was able to accomplish this today. Hopefully all will be straighten out by tomorrow and my unemployment will be accessible. From there will utilize my unemployment benefits to hopefully allow me to continue my unemployment for a year until I finish a certificate program in May...to lead to a job.

Baked a cake

Balanced check book

Played taxi driver to my kids dropping off and picking up from various camps and activities

Went to appointment with P Doc

Went to appointment with therapist

Read my book