Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I kicked but today!!! Woke.up.early at 8:30 walked the dog.and fed the animal's. Then ate breakfast.and washed up. From there went to the gym, picked up a quick item at the grocery store, and cooked. I am trying to be vegan so made a bean/kale soup for dinner and next couple of.day's. Walked the dog again...then thing's became a bit hectic, but I stayed in control and worked thing's out. I am in a financial bunch with catching up on bill's and now not having a job it is a struggle. On top of that my mom and I are at different ends right now. I really would like her to be more acceptive, but is being challenging. So postman delivers a letter and my mom signs for it. As soon as I come back in the house says my car is being repossessed, which it wasn't. That is when I started freaking out what am I going to do in my head. Pulled myself together looked at my bank account saw it was paid and called the credit company. Everything was straighten out...however, from there took the initiative even further had a loan that was on hold and very confusing from my now inactive 403B account. Able to fix the issue...close my account down...open up an IRA...Able to.contact.unemployment about income changes. This is something difficult for me. I don't like talking to people I don't know and especially with finances as I am not that savvy. Also.get overwhelmed and seek someone else to work out my issue's for me. However , was able to complete the task and take my own responsibility handling the situation while maintaining control.

That is how I kicked but today

Only thing didn't do was run, but still accomplished a lot I feel.today.

Edited by PsychT1987

Saw my new therapist today for the second time. He told me to buy a workbook Mind Over Mood which I did and to keep track of my mood.

I was feeling tired to I went home for a nap and slept for four hours until 10pm.

I then met my friends for coffee.

I accomplished a bad thing yesterday. I caused great pain to my family by blowing up and scaring them. Not one of my family members had any concern for me or my well being. I had two friends that I reached out to and they cared and want me to get help. As for my family, I'm quite sure I lost 2 more family members.

Got a lot done yesterday. Mowed the lawn, bought and wrapped Fathers Day gifts, foodshopping, cleaned and cooked, hosted a family Father's Day gathering at my house. Had a bonfire for all the kids. Today just relaxing at home, maybe will go the the pool if that's what my husband wants to do today...it's his day. Will cook him a special dinner tonight.

Today marked one week that I have been eating better. I went out for a few groceries and did some laundry. I also booked flights to bring my granddaughter to Maine for her annual 3 week vacation. She's 5. I have to fly to pick her up, fly with her back to Maine, fly with her to return her to her home, then fly myself home. This will be the 4th summer I do this with her. It absolutely wears me out! She's worth it. But I'm telling you, it's very, very hard for me to do this.

Edited by dsm

Since I don't sleep anymore started Monday off by applying for job education training and state job search site. I applied for a college looking to go back to learn a new skill and work on learning Spanish. After this going to bed. Tomorrow going to work on finding my social security card and birth certificate. Use the stationary bike and go to the gym tomorrow. Thinking of also cleaning out the basement as well...possibly contact my therapist as can tell with not able to sleep anymore stressed out and need to talk to someone.

Dragged myself to the shops to get a few errands done. It was hard but that was my goal for the day so I was pleased & then went home & had a nap.

Cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, changed the sheets on my bed

Cleaned cats litter box

Did about 5 or 6 loads of laundry

Picked up new shirts at the embroidery place

Made a doctor appt for my daughter

Took my son out for ice cream

Go to my doctor to fill out another form my disability insurance sent me. I had to wait three hours in the doctors office despite making an appointment.

Met my friend at a pub then go for a walk.

Spent some time alone which was good.

Cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, changed the sheets on my bed

Cleaned cats litter box

Did about 5 or 6 loads of laundry

Picked up new shirts at the embroidery place

Made a doctor appt for my daughter

Took my son out for ice cream

I think I am going to have to hire you to help me with my daily chores. :)

i told my employer that i was once again going out on fmla leave for medical reasons, the fmla protects my job for at least 12 weeks, they cannot terminate me during that period of time and must hold the job until i return or i go on disability.

Took my son to the eye doctor and to get his hair cut

Watered flowers

Paid some bills

Took cat to the vet

Cooked dinner for the family and cleaned the kitchen

Went to my therapy appointment

Went to the dentist to have him file down one of my new crowns that chipped. Also washed some bedding. Brought the trash barrels back to the house from the road.

Took my son to the eye doctor and to get his hair cut

Watered flowers

Paid some bills

Took cat to the vet

Cooked dinner for the family and cleaned the kitchen

Went to my therapy appointment

that's a lot. you did great. :)