Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Drove over to my mechanic in my broken car. He said he can take it on Thursday. I'll wait for the estimate then will decide if I should have it fixed or just finally buy another used car.

Saw my therapist

Read

Suffered the heat

Finished watching 'L'étrange Monsieur Victor'

Bought a new soft toothbrush 'cause my gums are bleeding

A pretty bad day overall, am I the only one who absolutely loathes summer?

Went to work

Picked up my contact lenses from the eye doctor

Cooked dinner

Straightened up the kitchen and family room

Did some laundry

Read my book

Yesterday we put an AC in one of the windows but I did not seal it. Lots of bugs got in. Today I taped up half of it then quit. Will try to finish the other half tomorrow. I also went to the post office. I'm happy to report that I have eaten normally for 3 days now. Trying very hard to get that under control.

Went to the dentist. Mouth is in so much pain, but glad its done at last!

Did you pull out your wisdom teeth? I still have mine and I am 47. I am SCARED to do it.

****I just finished writing a 24 page letter to my union explaining my disability claim issues. This is taking a toll on me and making my depression worse. I hope my go-for-nothing union can resolve this quickly. The union is so dumb they told me I can claim money from the government's employment program. I already know this because every employee is forced to pay into this fund called Employment Insurance. The time limit for that is 30 days and that's already gone. The issue here is my union is so arrogant I should not be paying premiums for both Short Term Disability and Employment Insurance because every employee is covered by the government Employment Insurance. DUH!!!!

Basically, If I was not in a union job I could have gone to EI and file a claim and receive cheques for four months without any hassles. I was on this twenty years ago.

I would not be surprised if the union owns millions of shares in my insurance company.

Thank for listening to my never ending rant.

*****Drove my sisters to the airport. They are going on vacation. I wanted to go but I cannot until my disability claim is resolved.

Today I finally talked myself into having a look at the past papers for my exams next week. Still haven't done any revision, but I've looked. That's something, right? I am so going to fail everything and crash and burn, but I looked at the papers! Wow. I know it's an achievement from the POV of depression, but in the real world? It's utterly pathetic.

Today I finally talked myself into having a look at the past papers for my exams next week. Still haven't done any revision, but I've looked. That's something, right? I am so going to fail everything and crash and burn, but I looked at the papers! Wow. I know it's an achievement from the POV of depression, but in the real world? It's utterly pathetic.

no its not. people spend weeks studying and cramming up and yet end up failing. at least you will use your time relaxing before meeting the same fate....

Saw my therapist

Read

Suffered the heat

Finished watching 'L'étrange Monsieur Victor'

Bought a new soft toothbrush 'cause my gums are bleeding

A pretty bad day overall, am I the only one who absolutely loathes summer?

hate summers with all the energy i have go

You are in switzerland, seriously how bad can the heat be? i am in India...imagine the damn weather that i gotta face everyday... :uh-uh:

Saw my therapist today... he called my dad said if starts to see positive change feels be off medication soon. Talked about will.ensure keeping.my medication update in California when I move out and will have phone sessions with me until I can get another therapist. Walked the dog a bit and did some shopping. Talked to a.few family members and some don't want to talk to me but that's okay. I steam cleaned my grandparents rugs in their house today. Feeling good actually great in I don't know for a month or so. Only downer is my mom's actions and response in handling me moving. She is distancing herself and not wanting me to be a part of her life. I know she still loves me as a son and would like to.leave on good terms with her, but know might not be possible. Have three weeks to get finances in order, buy a few items, and pack. Get a chance to see my dad's mom ho haven't seen I think in close to ten ten year's. I see my dad's aunt and their children who haven't seen in almost 18 year's. This depression made me gain weight so bit nervous about meeting them and how I look. However, feel it will be okay. Sorry just had so much too.say that was good and know I went off topic here.

Peace out for the.night and everyone on this board has been awesome support.

I kept my eating under control. A friend remembered that I needed to bring my car to the shop and she called and offered to follow me and give me a ride back. I accepted. I have a hard time accepting help, but I said yes and let her help me.

I went to Starbucks.

Wrote some more notes for my union about my disability claim.

(Six week now without a pay cheque.)