Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I hate the editing process of writing because it's hard to keep track of my progress and how my time is being spent. Putting the actual words down is easy and tangible, with word counts and pages, but measuring how much has been edited and how correct it is isn't as straightforward. Nonetheless, that's been most of my morning so far.

I believe happiness can be found in the most insignificant circumstances, we just have to look deep. Everyone please try to have an outstanding day

Didn't really accomplish much per se. However, made a big choice and feels like a weight is lifted off of me. I know that this choice will cause tension with some family members, but I believe it what is best for me. It is a huge leap forward...I am moving to the other side of the U.S. in six weeks. Also had a great session with my Doctor today. Walked the dog about four times today. Didn't run bit disappointed about that just tired and slept today. Going to volunteer maybe two.or three times a day to keep myself busy over next six week's, help my grandparents out, and get myself ready to go.

Called my insurance today...still no decision on my claim for short term disability. It's five weeks now since I filed the claim. My insurance refused to pay for my CBT.

Went to see my new psychologist. It seemed to go okay.

Went out to three different coffee shops with my friends.

I started a load of laundry and I'm determined to put it away after it dries. I do not want to turn a pile of dirty clothes into a pile of clean clothes. I want no pile of anything. lol I'm also doing a bit of sewing.

yesterday: I was surprise I got out and went to uni to study. I was more surprised I actually went to the library and studied. Still have a long way to go. but still. But not proud of how I ate :S

I hope tomorrow I study hard

I managed to get through a whole day without constantly trying to control my depression and moods and although I feel a bit worse than normal at the end of the day I also feel as though I've gotten through in a more natural way and taken the first step towards truly living with my condition and not having it define me.

Hope everyone is having super successful days!!!!

Went for a walk.

met my friends for coffee.

told my friend he has to take the bus/train home. i am sick of paying for his meals and driving him home. see my blog for more details.

emailed my union at work regarding my problems with my insurance who are basically refusing to pay me short term disability.

Watched a documentary about anxiety.

I attempted to go to my sister's but something is very wrong with my car so I had to turn around. I think it's time to buy a new one. A friend and I are reporting to each other daily as to what we eat. She came up with the idea last night and I actually went to bed without eating!!! And I did a good job today too. We are trying it for 2 weeks. I weighed myself today then will weigh again in only 2 weeks. I hope I lose a bit of weight. It's to the point that my weight is destroying my life.

I served for our Confirmation Mass with the Bishop. I was tasked with carrying a huge cross that is around 8ft tall. I managed to carry it without banging into people or doorways. I also did all of the other things too without dropping stuff or messing up.

Did not do much today unfortunately kind of bummed around and slept a lot. Have to get back to healthy eating habits tomorrow and exercising. However, walked the dog a few times today, worked in the garden, cooked dinner, vacuumed, organized and cleaned the kitchen today.

Nothing today. Woke up watched a Formula one car race from Montreal then had to go back to bed. It was a beautiful day weather wise but I was too burnt out to do anything outside.

I had a bath. Then I plan to take my mother in laws dog for a walk... I'll drive out of town so as not to bump into anyone I know but it's start. I figured if I post on here now I am less likely to change my mind & curl up on bed instead.

I finally rung Mind! It's been on my list since February, so it's quite an accomplishment. Of course, they don't offer the service I need, but I rang!