Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Managed to get a CrossFit session in, though I felt miserable throughout

Got some work done; not nearly as much as I would have liked to, but some

Cried a bit this morning; grieving a failed relationship. Not sure if that's a 'positive', but I think it's healthier than repression

Going out to dinner with my mom who's in town visiting

Went to work, first day at new job. Survived.

Swept the kitchen floor.

Cooked dinner and cleaned up dishes.

Watered flowers and plants.

Weeded garden.

Spent some time relaxing on the back porch with a drink.

Got out for a bit and went to the store for a few groceries. Then later I went back out to make a deposit and to return movies to the library.

Yesterday I went to three different grocery stores.

Went to see Canadian Olympic athlete Clara Hughes who suffered from depression and is using her celebrity status to educate people about mental illness. I missed her because I was given the wrong address by the local media. http://clarasbigride.bell.ca/en/

Today I cut the lawn. Went for a short walk. Visit my friends.

Edited by duck

I had an interview for college today.

Used to have a huge anxiety with authoritative figures and it was the same building I went to when I was 11, just diagnosed with depression.

Coped really well. Very proud of myself.

​Now shall spend the rest of the day playing Mario Kart 8 with my brother.

Went to the store then went to the police station to report that I found a baby in just a diaper in the middle of the road, maybe about 14 months old. Another passerby finally found the father and he was a jerk and screamed at the child. That child was not being watched and the father did not notice him missing. The police were not concerned so I called child protective services. Not sure if they care either. That child could have been hit by a car or picked up to never be seen again. Sad. Sad that the father screamed at that child like it was his or her fault.

Then I registered my car after noticing it was due in April. Now it's June.

And I weighed myself this morning and it's the highest I've ever seen. 315 pounds. I'm a 5 foot 3 woman. I want to give up.

Edited by dsm

Went for a run, cleaned the bathroom, walked the dog three times, did a load of dishes, had hearing for unemployment over the phone today, made the bed, called and texted a few family members today,cooked, did a few naps, and watched movies.

It's incredibly hot outside.
I went for a five kilometre walk and enjoyed the heat. The hotter and drier the better. The birds were going mental in the bushes chirp chirp.

Bleep bloop! Achievement!

Read.

Cut my hair.

Cleaned up my room.

Emptied the dishwasher.

Listened to a few records i'd been meaning to listen to.

Made some arrangements in my pictures.

Watched half of 'Midareru' and will watch second half in a few minutes.

My "outing" today was to go outside and bring the trash barrels from the road to the back of the house and I also brought some 12-packs of soda from the car into the house. It was not much, but at least I went outside.

I didn't call in to work today. I'm pretty proud of that. I really didn't want to get out of bed today, but I did. Also went out and bought healthy food for lunches this evening when I wanted to go to bed at 6:30 pm. Then I watched part of a funny movie with my little sister.

Read.

Went to visit my grandfather after his operation at the hospital.

Went to the mall and bought a few snacks.

My ipod ran out of battery on my way back so I could enjoy a peaceful walk back home without music for once.

Got a really encouraging message from someone praising me for my writing.

Went to work

Went to Target

Took my cat to the vet...his tail had an open sore...apparently he got bit by another animal...vet bill was $280, yikes! But he is on the road to recovery

Ironed my clothes for work tomorrow to save time in the morning

today we went to visit to of my grandkids, if you knew the backstory you would know that this is an accomplishment. I love the visit but I hate the circumstances.

I cleaned my room, did the dishes, cooked for my mom n dad, cleaned the floor, upstair and downstair, cleaned the fridge, toilet, parent room. washed my hair, did laundry but I did no studying. it past midnight and I am still awake. I want to go to uni to study in the library part of me want to go buy some junk food after that why :verysad3:

I made it to work even if I'm feeling like this :yawn: I did have this twice :coffeebreak: but still doing this :yawn: but hey, i'm still doing my job at work so for me this is quite an accomplishment.