Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

On 11/1/2017 at 9:02 AM, LonelyHiker said:

Made it into work, despite really wanting to take a mental health day...

Took the words right out of my mouth...I mean fingers. I dread work so badly.

My depression makes everything difficult and worse than it should be. I’m having annoying seasonal allergies right now and my throat is itching a lot. I feel like if I was healthier I would push through life better than I currently am, super frustrated with my itchy throat. Nonetheless, I went to a job interview today. And now I’m stressed thinking about the job hunt.  

I went to the vet and picked up cat food.

Called to set up an appointment at a counseling center - anxiety mostly, depression maybe just a little, and mental health in general.  It was sunny here for the first time in months so I opened up the sun roof while driving around.  Opened the screen on my sliding glass door to get some fresh air.  It's been dreary and cold for a long time.  Kinda nice to have a warm, windy, somewhat sunny, spring day!

Drove north across town to Alberta Hospital and played with a dog named Duke...........Animal Therapy

Drove all the way west to the Microsoft store and took my laptop in....wifi disconnecting.

Drove east to Norwood  Centre for Mediation through Movement.

Drove west again for a hair cut and shave..........pick up my sister and drove home.

Supper

Men's Group

Starbucks

Block 1912 Cafe

Started my income tax

Watching F1 practice in China live

Watching Motorweek

----------------------------------------------------

I started growing my beard a few weeks ago.  First time.

Edited by duck

May sound ridiculous to some, but finally added Lyft to my phone.  Haven't needed it, but with my car on its last legs and uncertainty over whether my new purchase will work out this week - pending mechanical inspection - decided it might be a good idea.  Doh!

Otherwise a day of recuperation after a physically challenging day yesterday.  One day I didn't feel badly about doing nothing.

Edited by MarkintheDark