Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I got out of bed on time today, which was my goal, and I'm taking my meds on time (was tempted to add a but" in there, however ;) I joined this thread to have something to be positive about, so I WILL focus on the accomplishments. Small or large, they are all important and good ^^)

2 1/2 miles Walk Your Belly Flat
Wii PT Hard Arms w/2.5 pound weights

Laundry (again, sigh)

Sweeping and vacuuming

Dishes put away and dishwasher reloaded

Coffee made

Now I want a nap. LOL

Took all my medicine and supplements, mostly on time.

I'm hoping I'll be able to add more to this list again some day soon.

Edit: Oh! I forgot that i got a good chunk of my mood tracker entered into the computer. Just need to finish it up so i can share it with T. Goal for tonight.

Edited by anxiousE

Got up early instead of laying in bed until 10

3 miles Walk Your Belly Flat
Wii PT Hard Arms w/2.5 pound weights

Edited by JaLee
walked another 1/2 mile!!

I pushed myself to do some college work that was due at midnight tonight. Found out that the deadline for one of the assignments was pushed till tomorrow so that's one less thing to worry about. I felt this numb feeling the past two days. I haven't been able to really talk to my friends or family and when I do I just sit there....uninterested in what's happening. It's gross but I haven't showered for maybe 2 days maybe 3 I can't remember. All I did was sleep yesterday. I've been so stressed regarding my exams and then there is the fact that I'm getting laid off in March because the building I work at is shutting down for six months due to construction. I've talked to a friend about my plans for suicide and they were surprisingly okay with it. Okay might not be the best word but they were understanding about what I'm doing and why I'm choosing to do it. I had a bit of an emotional breakdown before writing this so excuse me. One last thing before I forget. I have been reconsidering my place in college for the past few weeks now. I can't tell you how many times I feel like college just isn't for me. The crazy thing is, I'm almost done. I've got maybe 5/6 months left but I feel like I'm ready to abandon it all because I'm just not feeling like it right now. And it hurts and it sucks that it's come down to that. 

I just found this thread and I love it!

Today, I left the house to buy cat litter and some crackers to try to eat (zero appetite right now). I stopped at the vape shop, and then treated myself to a shamrock shake (of which I only drank a tiny bit).

I wanted to go to live music at a local coffee shop to maybe work on talking to strangers, but I got too anxious when I drove by, so I went home, much like the past few weeks that I tried. Maybe next Thursday!

17 minutes ago, velvetpuddles said:

I just found this thread and I love it!

Today, I left the house to buy cat litter and some crackers to try to eat (zero appetite right now). I stopped at the vape shop, and then treated myself to a shamrock shake (of which I only drank a tiny bit).

I wanted to go to live music at a local coffee shop to maybe work on talking to strangers, but I got too anxious when I drove by, so I went home, much like the past few weeks that I tried. Maybe next Thursday!

I found this too cute for words.  Next time, stop in a say hello, OK?  Is anyone you could meet any better than you are?  No.  No they are not.  They just aren't.

As for me, I wrote a bit of a novel I am working on, worked out, cleaned my basement, took my daughter to the doctors, looked after my cats (litter, food, water, and play), cleaned my oven, corresponded with a great friend I have here on DF, and watched the Olympics.

10 minutes ago, salparadise6132 said:

I found this too cute for words.  Next time, stop in a say hello, OK?  Is anyone you could meet any better than you are?  No.  No they are not.  They just aren't.

You actually just made me smile with this. Thank you! :)

Just getting off work. A lil passed midnight.  Still upset i got ripped off by lyft last night. A normally $16 ride cost me 50. I work so hard, do a really a good job. Try to help my fellow human as much as i can. And do my best to be a good person. But when i step outside my door, i get the feeling the rest of the world is not trying to be very nice. The world seems hell bent on trying to destroy me. ****in people i tell you.

My only accomplishment was throwing some dinner together. I actually stayed up all day today, but an incident before bed has me still up even though I was sleepy earlier. I thought for once I was getting back into a healthy sleeping rhythm but...no.

15 hours ago, glfinding said:

Just getting off work. A lil passed midnight.  Still upset i got ripped off by lyft last night. A normally $16 ride cost me 50. I work so hard, do a really a good job. Try to help my fellow human as much as i can. And do my best to be a good person. But when i step outside my door, i get the feeling the rest of the world is not trying to be very nice. The world seems hell bent on trying to destroy me. ****in people i tell you.

Leave a nasty review on their app/website explaining what happened.  Hopefully that will get the point across.

Believe it or not, my parents of all people seem hell bent on ****ing up my mental health at any cost.  They will not listen to anything I say and won't even let anyone else mediate the situation, let alone fix it.  I would blackmail them, but of course that's illegal.  I just don't know what else to do at this point.