Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Finally sent a memo to all parties concerned about a way overdue career development discussion. I jotted down a couple of idea’s as to how I’d want things to change for me at work.  As it happens what I suggested would be mutually beneficial, if they have any sense and vision. The ball’s in their court now. 

Fed up being taken for granted after ten years. 

6 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Finally sent a memo to all parties concerned about a way overdue career development discussion. I jotted down a couple of idea’s as to how I’d want things to change for me at work.  As it happens what I suggested would be mutually beneficial, if they have any sense and vision. The ball’s in their court now. 

Fed up being taken for granted after ten years. 

I hope that you are afforded more opportunities my friend..

I got out of bed on time today, which was my goal, and I'm taking my meds on time (was tempted to add a but" in there, however ;) I joined this thread to have something to be positive about, so I WILL focus on the accomplishments. Small or large, they are all important and good ^^)

2 1/2 miles Walk Your Belly Flat
Wii PT Hard Arms w/2.5 pound weights

Laundry (again, sigh)

Sweeping and vacuuming

Dishes put away and dishwasher reloaded

Coffee made

Now I want a nap. LOL

Took all my medicine and supplements, mostly on time.

I'm hoping I'll be able to add more to this list again some day soon.

Edit: Oh! I forgot that i got a good chunk of my mood tracker entered into the computer. Just need to finish it up so i can share it with T. Goal for tonight.

Edited by anxiousE