Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Leon's furniture store.

Bottle depot.....sell my  empty bottles pop cans etc.

Superstore grocery store

Costco.........eat all the samples

Walmart

Airport

Mens Group.......no one there.

Starbucks

Block 1912 Cafe

Wendy's/Tim Hortons

Friday

Saw my therapist.

Mall....buy coffee ........inquire at many electronics stores about how to recover my lost pictures from my phone. I cannot retrieve them.

Pick up my sister from the bus stop and drove her home.   The bus service is very poor here.

Home......contact Samsung about How to recover lost pictures. The tech said I cannot.

Go for a drive by the International Airport.  

Home ......eat supper

Computer......post on Facebook and on DF forums.

Starbucks.....meet Daelyn??  I forget how to spell her name.

Block 1912 Cafe. the nice lady was not there.  The last time I saw her was Monday........I met Ryan and Ernie. Ryan agreed to give me his phone number.

The Next Act Pub.....meet Denise and Nickola.,  .............Nickola grand parents are celebrating  their 50th wedding anniversary.

Coffee, then a little more coffee

Played on the computer a bit while enjoying coffee

Washed up and makeup

Went to home depot

Took hubby for Mexican food (it was super yummy)

Cleaned floors

Organized some charity stuff to be picked up

Picked the weeds from the garden

Did a little laundry

Organized my day for tomorrow

Had a little dinner

Watched a terrible film on Netflix

Hung out with you guys while organizing my crap for tomorrow

Sleep all day

5 pm ...Drove to the airport....plane watch....I saw a KLM airbus A330-300. :smilingteeth:

8 pm.....Go on DF and Facebook

10 pm.....Stop in at Starbucks and chat briefly with the baristas

10:15 pm.....Block 1912 cafe...read my Dummies book on Depression.  Text my big sister and my friend John.

Midnight to 2 am.....Sit in my vehicle on Whyte Ave and people watch.  Write on DF.

Came into work despite a vicious hangover

Responded to emails

Set up meetings

Hosted a tour of our facility

Talked to my boss about a "delicate" subject (we still don't see eye to eye on it)

Chatted with some DF members on the chat

Answered somebody's intro post on one of the DF forums (even though I had no good advice)

On 9/17/2017 at 6:45 AM, duck said:

Sleep all day

5 pm ...Drove to the airport....plane watch....I saw a KLM airbus A330-300. :smilingteeth:

8 pm.....Go on DF and Facebook

10 pm.....Stop in at Starbucks and chat briefly with the baristas

10:15 pm.....Block 1912 cafe...read my Dummies book on Depression.  Text my big sister and my friend John.

Midnight to 2 am.....Sit in my vehicle on Whyte Ave and people watch.  Write on DF.

Duck, I think you and I would get along--cars and planes fascinate me. We have a smallish airport here, though it's big enough to handle some big birds. I see United is sticking a triple 7 on one of their runs in and out of here. It used to be rare to see anything bigger than a MD 80 (717) fly out of here, now A320s and 757s are common.

On edit: I've seen C5s fly out here too...there's an Air National Guard base here.

Edited by JD4010

Woke up and went and got groceries. Thankfully it wasnt busy there. Tidied up a bit and went to meet a couple friends to see the new movie It.  Came home did laundry, cooked dinners for the week ahead and made the week aheads lunches. P

Now that I'm on a sick leave I've gotten some things done at home. 

Today I was in a hospital for some blood samples. I was supposed to continue to psychiatric after that but didn't make it to my group therapy so I went home. I did little cleaning up and took hubby's grannie to pharmacy and groseries.

I should start preparing dinner cos the kids will be home soon. Before my sick leave I could do nothing after work than stare a wall and think of how will I make it to the next day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday Oct 12,  2017

Write on the internet.

listen to music

shower 

sleep

Men's group

Starbucks...Daelynn and Sydney

Block 1912.....Kaylan and Kate.  kate is the very cute lady I like.  I did not see her for three weeks. she said she was sick. 

Sit in my car and phone my brother-in-law.  enjoy the night.  I saw Devin walking her dog Cloee.

Friday October 13, 2017

DF chat room

Therapist

Library

Mall

Starbucks....Daelynn and Sydney

Block 1912....Mikayla and Paulina......Tim and Ryan came late.

Sit in my car and listen to music and people watch.