Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

I actually got out of bed when I said I would. I'm still sitting on the couch sipping coffee, but I'm up and awake. I feel this is a step in the right direction 

Writing in my journal

breakfast

some other writing

go to exercise class & make sure I move--go up in weights!

I showered & washed my hair--difficult tasks but I thought I was beginning to smell bad.

lunch and then a nap

Now iced coffee & here.

20 minutes ago, samadhiSheol said:

I do stuff all the time. All meaningless of course. Back at work after vacation. Booked an appointment with a new therapist for friday. 

That sounds pretty positive! Hope the new therapist is good.

Today all I really accomplished was making my internet go faster. lol! (by calling up tech-support)
Other than that, I replied to a lot of posts on here and another forum, and sort of made the decision to go to college. I'll find out tomorrow if that's something I really want to do (if I can).

Monday

Help my sister pack most of the day.  She is moving.

Tuesday

Say goodbye to my sister.  She drove off into the sunrise. Packing is done at her house.

Costco....buy veggies, fruits etc. Eat all the samples.  I love going to Costco.

Starbucks.......I was alone for most of the time then finally my friends came.

Block 1912 Cafe.

Phone my brother-in-law.

Text my friend John and Warren.

6 hours ago, Stephanie Furey said:

Hello All,

My name is Stephanie and I am new to this site.

Stephanie welcome to DF.  I hope you find some help here.  I have been on this site for ten years and I like it.

1 hour ago, duck said:

Monday

Help my sister pack most of the day.  She is moving.

Tuesday

Say goodbye to my sister.  She drove off into the sunrise. Packing is done at her house.

Costco....buy veggies, fruits etc. Eat all the samples.  I love going to Costco.

Starbucks.......I was alone for most of the time then finally my friends came.

Block 1912 Cafe.

Phone my brother-in-law.

Text my friend John and Warren.

Im happy to hear that you are somewhat active. Stay strong

Got a dog to the veterinary opthamologist that's about an hour and a half drive from the small town where we live. The dog is doing well. Her eye problem continues to improve, so that's something to be thankful for.

I don't have to work until 6:30pm YAY!:

Made 4 necklaces so far today for October festival

Got to read some incredible things on DF! 

Suppressed the urge to toss my PC out the window for being a jerk! :)

Gave my cat enough attention to keep her off my keyboard

made a pasta salad

(cleaned house yesterday so I could be a bum today!)

looked for new camp sites on line

I finished some "correspondence" at work that I've been putting off. I've got more to go, but at least I put a dent in it.

My procrastination has really peaked over the past several weeks. It's gonna cost me my job. I need to talk with my boss tomorrow and tell him I'm stepping it up (hopefully).

Sometimes just keeping my eyes open is too much work.

12 hours ago, duck said:

Haha, Me too. It's a fun "outing", especially with all the free food they push at you. :)

My computer stopped connecting to the Internet. However YouTube worked.I called my isp provider and had them check my Internet which they said was working fine. I then called Microsoft and the techie took control of my computer and repaired the issue.  I was was unable to compose new emails so he fixed that too. The whole process took over three hours.

Listen to music.

Later in the day I went to Walmart to return some clothes I had bought. They do not fit well because I have gained so much weight.

Cobs bread .....Sweet stuff.

Starbucks.....met my friends and who_cares from DF. It was good meeting.

20 minutes ago, duck said:

My computer stopped connecting to the Internet. However YouTube worked.I called my isp provider and had them check my Internet which they said was working fine. I then called Microsoft and the techie took control of my computer and repaired the issue.  I was was unable to compose new emails so he fixed that too. The whole process took over three hours.

Listen to music.

Later in the day I went to Walmart to return some clothes I had bought. They do not fit well because I have gained so much weight.

Cobs bread .....Sweet stuff.

Starbucks.....met my friends and who_cares from DF. It was good meeting.

It was great meeting you and your friends. We will do it again. Just too mention to other forum members that know "duck". he is a really really nice and friendly guy.

Instead of sitting on my arse feeling angry and empty I actually pulled my weight at work today feeling angry and empty.

50 push ups, abs and 20 or so pull ups (pull ups in sets) .would have done more but got interrupted at work, hence pulling my weight at work insted of pulling my weight up on a bar. Haha. (Sarcastic laugh)

Still feel angry and empty.

19 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Haha, Me too. It's a fun "outing", especially with all the free food they push at you. :)

@duck

@JD4010

There is something about Costco that gives me a love/hate relationship. I go there every other week to stock up on the bulk items. Should take an hour. It invariably takes me 2 hours because I wander about. And I don't even eat samples so it's not that... Lol...

Scooped up the remaining kittens, 4 of them, that are weened of their mom. Mom is ferrel, but kittens have lived on my back porch and my garage. Took them to no-**** shelter. They'll get adopted. They're trained to be people friendly and eat a mix of foods I give them and milk. So they're happy little kitties. 

Makes me feel good and bad at the same time.

I rescued 5 more kittens from another ferrel female that also used my garage as a shelter and had her kittens under my rolling toolbox! They went to the shelter a week ago.

Now I'm working with the shelter and SNIP program to get the momma cats and get them spayed/neutered. And the male cat that comes over is going to get snipped. 

Somehow the shelter roped me into their program as a foster home and got me working with animal rescue to catch ferrel cats and get them spayed/neutered, and shots, then returned. The county sheriff office works with them and several officers I know twisted my arm to help or else.... They all live my neighborhood and know where to find me... I hate those guys...  ;-)