Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I helped my big sister pack again.  It is going very slowly.  

I went to my pdoc then back to my sister's place to pack until midnight.

I picked up s DBT book from the library.

I also picked up medication from the pharmacy.

I text my friends.

10 hours ago, Who_Cares said:

huh sorry I quoted the wrong post. IDC about timmies in the east coast but IDC about them anyway. The only thing about UofA location is it often times has a long lineup.

I am sorry if I sounded angry.  I am just frustrated with timmies.

I hope they improve the service at the U of A location because I like the nurses that go there. :smilingteeth: 

I have not been able to go to Whyte Ave since last Thursday because I am helping my sister pack.

Edited by duck

This isn't even a joke, but I've been meaning to come to this forum through a different browser and save my login credentials onto the new browser.

But I just didn't care to open the old browser, get the login details (password mainly) and open the new browser, but I finally did it.

The simple reason is, I've been in a deep rut the past couple of months and the "S" word has been on my mind a whole lot, I just don't want to wake up anymore.

Anyways, yeah, browser/password thing.

22 hours ago, duck said:

I am sorry if I sounded angry.  I am just frustrated with timmies.

I hope they improve the service at the U of A location because I like the nurses that go there. :smilingteeth: 

I have not been able to go to Whyte Ave since last Thursday because I am helping my sister pack.

There's star Bucks at the hospital there and plenty of nurses lol. I should go to whyte ave haven't been there in a long time but going alone is less likely to meet someone. My friends are either married or have other interests.

18 hours ago, WhyAreWeHere said:

This isn't even a joke, but I've been meaning to come to this forum through a different browser and save my login credentials onto the new browser.

But I just didn't care to open the old browser, get the login details (password mainly) and open the new browser, but I finally did it.

The simple reason is, I've been in a deep rut the past couple of months and the "S" word has been on my mind a whole lot, I just don't want to wake up anymore.

Anyways, yeah, browser/password thing.

Although the topic is non related, I also feel like crap and have my appointment with shrink tomorrow (today) and will ask for med change. I was fine while on Serzone but it discotinued in Canada long ago. IDK what med to take tomorrow. Maybe prozac. I need other meds than ssri's but right now I take some drugs that are interacting.

1 hour ago, Who_Cares said:

There's star Bucks at the hospital there and plenty of nurses lol. I should go to whyte ave haven't been there in a long time but going alone is less likely to meet someone. My friends are either married or have other interests.

Thanks for letting me know.  I am gonna have to visit that Starbucks or maybe pretend to be a doctor at the hospital in order to meet nurses. :smilingteeth:

Almost every evening I meet my friends at the Starbucks on 104 st and Whyte. All of us are single.  We meet other single people there sometimes.  I like sitting outside on the patio. Come by and visit soon before winter comes.:thumbsup:

19 hours ago, duck said:

Thanks for letting me know.  I am gonna have to visit that Starbucks or maybe pretend to be a doctor at the hospital in order to meet nurses. :smilingteeth:

Almost every evening I meet my friends at the Starbucks on 104 st and Whyte. All of us are single.  We meet other single people there sometimes.  I like sitting outside on the patio. Come by and visit soon before winter comes.:thumbsup:

If you like we can meet there. Coffee is on me.

DF chat

Sold all my stocks and my sister stocks too. I have trading authority on her account.

Sleep and had more severe nightmares.

Tailors to hem pants

Starbucks....met my long time friend John

Mike's Famous burger joint.

Paid some bills

Edited by duck

-Go to the mall.

- pick up pants from tailors.  hemmed

-clothing store

-drugstore for some milk and biscuits

-grocery store for flowers, bread, pop.

-buy pizza.

-remove light at my big sisters house.

-try to install shade on another lamp but i could  not do it because it was too high

-Second Cup coffee shop......with Ken and Lai

-Walk around Whyte Avenue. 

-Subway....subs.

-text my friend John.

-watch cricket

Ate lunch

Sleep again

My big sister came over

DF forums

My friends text me. We had long chats.

Starbucks ....met Lai.

Block 1912 Cafe....met Ernie.

Phone my brother-in-law-.

Text more friends.

Writing in my journal

breakfast

some other writing

go to exercise class & make sure I move--go up in weights!

I showered & washed my hair--difficult tasks but I thought I was beginning to smell bad.

lunch and then a nap

Now iced coffee & here.

20 minutes ago, samadhiSheol said:

I do stuff all the time. All meaningless of course. Back at work after vacation. Booked an appointment with a new therapist for friday. 

That sounds pretty positive! Hope the new therapist is good.

Today all I really accomplished was making my internet go faster. lol! (by calling up tech-support)
Other than that, I replied to a lot of posts on here and another forum, and sort of made the decision to go to college. I'll find out tomorrow if that's something I really want to do (if I can).