Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I was on DF chat this morning.

Saw my therapist......pay him $ 130.00

Went to the mall.....Subway.......eat sub....drink iced coffee

Go to Whyte Avenue......famous place....Starbucks........do some of the home work my therapist gave me

O2 Bar ....watch football game

Block 1912 cafe.....eat cake

Give Joe a ride to the train station

Sat in my car and people watch and talk to my buddy Ken

Go to Costco, Walmart, dollar store, buy gas, buy some clothes, buy lunch.

Starbucks with friends

Walk around our famous Whyte Avenue and people watch.

DF forums and chat room

Starbucks.....with friends  Ken, Joe, Tim, and Lai.   I also met barista Kimberly and Alyssa.

Walk for a bit

Text my other friend John

Block 1912 cafe.....with Ken and Joe

Phone my brother-in-law.

Doing home work my therapist gave me from the book Mind Over Mood.

Sleep all day. I was very tired.

Saw my therapist at 3 pm.

Pick up my sister from the bus stop at 5:30 pm.

Ate supper

DF chat and forums.

Chapters book store.

Starbucks...chat with barista Kimberly......later my friend Tim and Joe joined me.   I chatted with Holden who happens to be a real estate agent.

Met the cute lady walking her dog.  I first met her the previous day.  Her dog's name is Cloee.

Block 1912 cafe....speak to the lady working there.

Text my friend John, David and Ken and another John.

My brother-in-law phoned me. We talked for 45 minutes.

Pay some bills online.

This isn't stuff I've done today, but I don't think I've reported it on here on the days I did do it, so I'm reporting it now.

Over the last few weeks I have applied for a total of six different jobs in five states, two of which I've never even been to. That's a big deal for me. They are pretty much all long shots, but I won't know unless I try. I've got to do something to get out of here.

Help my sister pack and load a Pod.  She is my big sister and she is moving to a different city.

Starbucks...met my friends.  Yesterday I was very angry about my life and I told my friends everybody is evil.

Block 1912 cafe...eat a scone.

Do lot of reading about business and sleep. i read we do not require 8 hours of sleep.

My brother-in-law called me and we spoke for one hour.

Walk a bit.

Shower and shave.

I got lots of the nice bric a brac that came in the other day out on the shelves

I got to know some of my volunteers better :) 

Looked round the charity shops on my lunch hour and got a Percy pig bag :Coopyahoo:

Cleaned shop after we closed ready for my co-worker covering my day off

Went to MacDonalds 

Came home and ate dinner and fell asleep watching a program on the spanish civil war. 

Saturday morning, I started changing the clutch on my car. Got the old one out, new one in, now just waiting for the rain to stop so I can finish the job. Sunday my wife and I went to a church picnic and got to know some people our own age. We are in a new church and this is the first event outside of Sunday service we have attended.

Morning writing.

Breakfast

Exercise

My son is moving to a new apartment, so spent some of the morning transferring his utilities. Some of the afternoon doing that.

Took my son to an appointment.

Will be going to work in less than an hour.

My husband is having an urgent diagnostic procedure done on Thursday, so I'm trying to scramble my schedule.

Trying not to panic.

I hope I get a good night's sleep...

On 7/30/2017 at 5:32 AM, duck said:

Go to Costco, Walmart, dollar store, buy gas, buy some clothes, buy lunch.

Starbucks with friends

Walk around our famous Whyte Avenue and people watch.

Starbucks? You dumped the timmies? lol BTW its raining today how could you go whyte ave man?

Edited by Who_Cares

10 hours ago, Who_Cares said:

Starbucks? You dumped the timmies? lol BTW its raining today how could you go whyte ave man?

@who cares   Yes I dumped timmies last year.  Their location by the university is very dirty and their are some strange people there all the time.  I have seen guys with knives in that location arguing with each other. I contacted head office and but they ignored me.

Last year I was driving from Toronto to Montreal and I stopped at two locations.  Each one had an express lane for customers ordering drinks only.  I lined up and got my drink.  Everything went okay. On my way back to Toronto I stopped at timmes again and I went to the express line.  I was the only one in that line.  The staff ignored me.  After ten minutes I said excuse me I am here in the express line. They told me I had to join the regular line. I was angry.  Why do they have a sign that says Express and they do not serve customers who line up there?  I do not understand them.  Timmies is the greatest invention of all time???? and they suck big time so I stopped going there.

I did not go to Whyte Avenue.  I was helping my sister pack.

12 hours ago, duck said:

@who cares   Yes I dumped timmies last year.  Their location by the university is very dirty and their are some strange people there all the time.  I have seen guys with knives in that location arguing with each other. I contacted head office and but they ignored me.

Last year I was driving from Toronto to Montreal and I stopped at two locations.  Each one had an express lane for customers ordering drinks only.  I lined up and got my drink.  Everything went okay. On my way back to Toronto I stopped at timmes again and I went to the express line.  I was the only one in that line.  The staff ignored me.  After ten minutes I said excuse me I am here in the express line. They told me I had to join the regular line. I was angry.  Why do they have a sign that says Express and they do not serve customers who line up there?  I do not understand them.  Timmies is the greatest invention of all time???? and they suck big time so I stopped going there.

I did not go to Whyte Avenue.  I was helping my sister pack.

huh sorry I quoted the wrong post. IDC about timmies in the east coast but IDC about them anyway. The only thing about UofA location is it often times has a long lineup.