Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Saturday

Shower and shave

Visit my big sister and niece.  My niece's birthday is on tomorrow.

Visit Starbucks, Block 1912, and Next Act Pub with friends.  

The server was interesting. she seemed like a good person.  Her name was Amy.

Considering I overdid on Thurs and Fri, I've been careful this weekend (i.e., took Sat off from ANYthing).  But, decided I was ok to participate in a 9/11 ceremony this morning...and even with a few professional buds.  I actually felt quite normal.  First time in four months.

I'm proceeding cautiously, however.  Headlight went out - hoping it's not the ballast - and by some miracle my miracle mechanic can handle it first thing Monday.  But that is gonna be it for me for the day.  Week's fuller than I'd prefer.

Celebrated my birthday a day early with my family by going out to dinner, which was delicious and at a beautiful restaurant where we had a view of the water. Then back to my Dad's house for ice cream cake. I am pleasantly full of food and love.

My seventh and last DEXA (bone density) scan to monitor possible side effects of one of my HIV meds.

Treated myself to six Fig Newtons and milk to celebrate.

Back to bed and a good snooze for the afternoon.

Glad I was able to feel it wasn't necessary to accomplish anything else today.  I'd been somewhat concerned the Zoloft (7 weeks) was making me hyper.

Got up later than I intended, but still got my ears cleaned out, showered and got to my therapist's office on time. Went to the gym and got all buff. Came home and showered again so I could do what I meant to do after I showered this morning but got up too late for, i.e. shaving, washing and scrubbing my face. Debating if I should be responsible and look for jobs online or go play PS3.

Shower and shaver

Moxie's  Restaurant with my niece

nap

Next Act Pub ....met my friends Joe,  Tim, Ernie, John  .............servers Laura and Kathie

Remedy Cafe

Tim Horton's

Got a ton of stuff done at work today which made me look good to my new client site, met my friend to walk out dogs after work now waiting while she puts her baby to sleep and we are going to have healthy dinner and watch tv

6 minutes ago, Wisteria said:

Spent time with mom, so pathetic that having no one else to spend time with than her but that's life and gotta accept it.

Aw, you should be happy to have some one to spend time with, even if it is your mom.