Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I have been installing new software on my ancient computer. That's a whole lot of press a key and wait...

I helped my son w/groceries. Then tried to get him an appointment with a pdoc or psychologist. He's got a lot of anxiety and wants help.

So many hoops to jump through in his case.

Got haircut.  My stylist is great.  She makes me laugh and we always talk the whole time.  

Having some medical issues.  Need to make appointments.  They involve expensive procedures insurance does not cover, plus the doctors are booked two months out.  Now I know how the Vets must feel having to  wait for life threatening and PTSD conditions. That needs to be fixed like now by the government.

Low energy day.  Didn't really get anything accomplished that I wanted to today.  Perhaps tomorrow.

Watched the Olympics.  Love to watch swimming, diving, gymnastics, and basketball.

6 hours ago, highanxiety said:

Got haircut.  My stylist is great.  She makes me laugh and we always talk the whole time.  

Having some medical issues.  Need to make appointments.  They involve expensive procedures insurance does not cover, plus the doctors are booked two months out.  Now I know how the Vets must feel having to  wait for life threatening and PTSD conditions. That needs to be fixed like now by the government.

Low energy day.  Didn't really get anything accomplished that I wanted to today.  Perhaps tomorrow.

Watched the Olympics.  Love to watch swimming, diving, gymnastics, and basketball.

Sorry to hear you have some medical issues. Hope things improve.

I got up from my bed to the lounge for the day (in my pjs). I then had a shower and changed into clean pjs at 8 pm and went back to bed for the night. I was actually proud of my self that I had a shower and changed into clean pjs. This does not always happen if I am really unwell. With this in mind I'm proud of everything everyone is actually doing with this terrible disease joybell

I feel motivated today so I am trying to make the most of it, so far I have done the food shop and now I am back home and have just got some work done and have had, next I am going to wash my hair and sort it out as I have the Einstein look going on and then go to the gym for a bit :nod: and work out for a little while, then go for a walk down by the river back to the car :smile: , then I am going to come back to base and get changed ready for church this evening. After that I am probably going to collapse in the chair like last night and watch some blokey movies on tv, I also need to book my tickets for the festival I want to go to :nod:  

Edited by hocico

Made breakfast. Made lunch. Washed the dishes. Put stuff into the freezer. Red currents. Lots of them.

Tried reading Alastair Reynolds. Tried reading David Bohm. About his invention rheomode.  About changing the ways to think about quantum mechanics and the seemilngly incomprehensible ways crap works on quantum levels. Actually makes more sense than a lot of stuff recently.. could be a bipolar thing.. non-locality, non -causality.. collapsing wave functions.. My mind all over.

Done 160 push ups today in sets of 30.. to keep myself less..self abusive..or at least be self abusive in a more constructive way. I.ll do 200-300 today. I.m feeling that bad.

Nothing helps. Still want to end it.

58 minutes ago, Searchingforasoul said:

Made breakfast. Made lunch. Washed the dishes. Put stuff into the freezer. Red currents. Lots of them.

Tried reading Alastair Reynolds. Tried reading David Bohm. About his invention rheomode.  About changing the ways to think about quantum mechanics and the seemilngly incomprehensible ways crap works on quantum levels. Actually makes more sense than a lot of stuff recently.. could be a bipolar thing.. non-locality, non -causality.. collapsing wave functions.. My mind all over.

Done 160 push ups today in sets of 30.. to keep myself less..self abusive..or at least be self abusive in a more constructive way. I.ll do 200-300 today. I.m feeling that bad.

Nothing helps. Still want to end it.

Red Currants!  I'm impressed!! I wonder if you grow them or if they grow wild? I put up a lot of blackberries; we had a lot before it got too hot for them. But I love currants!  I'm sorry you're still feeling so bad, but I'm blown away by everything you listed that you've done!! Sending my best wishes and a lot of positive energy and good thoughts your way! 

Edited by mulberrypie

Woke up at 7 and had my 1 coffee to wake me up and had some fruitloops with 2% milk.

Watched some youtube videos...songs and some CSGO frag videos.

Went on my bike and biked to the mountain and hiked up twice, then biked home.

Eating my lunch right now...4 egg wrap.

Heading over to the gym soon for an hour to lift heavy.

Then i'll come home and watch some more youtube and browse the forums I go to.

Then I'll eat dinner (chicken from Thriftys).

Do you even lift brah?

1 hour ago, mulberrypie said:

Red Currants!  I'm impressed!! I wonder if you grow them or if they grow wild? I put up a lot of blackberries; we had a lot before it got too hot for them. But I love currants!  I'm sorry you're still feeling so bad, but I'm blown away by everything you listed that you've done!! Sending my best wishes and a lot of positive energy and good thoughts your way! 

Thank so much Mulberry. Not so bad after reading whst you wrote..:-) .. Xanax sorted me out too for the moment.. feeling less bad now.

Redcurrants.. my parents have a couple of bushes.. picked them a couple of days ago. Love em!

Got out of bed before it got too late in the afternoon lol, resisted the urge to shout at needlessly Biotching family member, got some posting done and had a chat about the Olympics with the post office lady :smile:, went and had a look at shoes, have just finished writing a message to my lovely friend L who contacted me to tell me about her recently holiday :happy: and now I am about to get changed and ready for a session at the gym. 

Was having mood swings today. Got to work tired and cranky. Later on I got my "stats" email from my boss and I felt pretty good and even a bit relaxed after that. Then I kept getting stupid callers and I got cranky again. Sick of my job. Sick of arguing with people. Sick of never being able to talk to the people I work with. 

I started using a life coach style app to try and find initiative and drive in my life, try to do art, write, work out, something! But the best I can seem to do on my list is take a deep breath and tell myself everything will be okay. I'll keep saying it until someday it's true.

Today, I slept a little longer than usual because a storm in the middle of the night woke me up, so I accomplished throwing on clothes and running out the door to roll my car windows up.

Later I bagged a bunch of stuff to take to the thrift store. Also bought stuff at the  thrift store. Then I went and brought home my fixed computer! Yay!!! 

Then groceries and making dinner.