Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

7 hours ago, Metal_Falcon_351 said:

Worked on the XH ute and took the XD ute for a drive last night.

But i did sign back in after about a years absence........

Good to hear from you. I missed you.

I went to the local hospital and had lunch with a new friend named Vincent.

Saw my psychologist.

Art Therapy.

Chapters book store.  Met author Ernie Zelinski......he gave me a copy of his new book for free. "Look Ma Life is Easy."  Read a book about "CBT at Work for Dummies."

Starbucks.....spoke to Alicia and Sarah.

Visit second Starbucks and spoke to Kennedy and Emily.

Block 1912 cafe.

Next Act Pub

Give Joe a ride home

Watching cricket on the internet.

Although usually by the end of a work week all I want to do is go home and tune out, I've gotten in the habit of going to a tavern where my friend does her DJ gig every Friday night. It's one of those taverns where the bar is in one room and a little dance floor/pool hall is in the other. I was sitting in the second room last night minding my own bizniss when this young woman walks up to me. I looked at her, she looked at me, and suddenly she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I'm thinking :huh:... then she says, "I'm sorry, but from the bar room you looked like you were underage. But now that I see you up close, it's obvious you're what, 24?"  (I turned 40 in May.)

4 hours ago, Starsea said:

Trimmed the low tree branches, cleaned up and built my kids play house. Feel about 75% to 80% better. It's awesome to see the job through to the end.

peace

Went back to trim some higher branches and mowed the lawn. I'll be sore tomorrow but it was great to spend all day outside working with my family. Part of my plan to bring us closer. I'm feeling 100% better than I was this morning. I didn't want to do anything when I woke up. But I forced myself to do it and now I feel really good.

Oh. With the higher branches I also got to challenge my fear of heights, which was a plus.

Peace

Busiest day yet:

Made coffee & breakfast for husband and me

My laundry: Washed, dried, folded & put away!

Went to the gym & exercised. Showered at home, afterwards, after drinking a whey drink. I was pretty seriously working out.

lunch

working on a crossword puzzle.

put gas in the car

took my son for a ride to the old neighborhood.

came home & went to grocery to pick up some food for dinner.

Husband made dinner, so I washed dishes!

15 hours ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Busiest day yet:

Made coffee & breakfast for husband and me

My laundry: Washed, dried, folded & put away!

Went to the gym & exercised. Showered at home, afterwards, after drinking a whey drink. I was pretty seriously working out.

lunch

working on a crossword puzzle.

put gas in the car

took my son for a ride to the old neighborhood.

came home & went to grocery to pick up some food for dinner.

Husband made dinner, so I washed dishes!

Wish i could do all that. Im lucky if i get one thing done.

I went to psychologist appointment.  2 hour bus as usual.  Applied to a warehouse and lawn maintenance places.  Posted a new poem I wrote on the bus.  Called my grandmother.  Actually looks pretty good when I write it down.  I love this thread, even if it's a bad day.  It's where I come to share.

Saw my pdoc.

shower and shave

chapters  book store...spoke to Stephanie.  My new crush was there but she was busy talking to another customer.

Starbucks...sopke to Daelya.

Block 1912 coffee shop

Next Act Pub with Joe.

Drove Joe home.

On 7/30/2016 at 5:21 PM, Starsea said:

Went back to trim some higher branches and mowed the lawn. I'll be sore tomorrow but it was great to spend all day outside working with my family. Part of my plan to bring us closer. I'm feeling 100% better than I was this morning. I didn't want to do anything when I woke up. But I forced myself to do it and now I feel really good.

Oh. With the higher branches I also got to challenge my fear of heights, which was a plus.

Peace

Starsea:  Sounds like your had an amazing day.  You pushed your way through, finding energy to trim a tree, mow the lawn.  But e

13 hours ago, Hertz said:

Quit my job.

Hey Hertz: For whatever the reason you quit your job, I hope it will close one chapter only to open up a much better and fulfilling one.  Wishing you my very best.

On 8/3/2016 at 11:36 AM, Misanthrop said:

Why, was your bathroom plumbing having repairs? Not sure how's it over in Canada, but I live in a humid country. If I don't shower for even a day, I can scratch my skin off my body:roll2:

Anyways, today I ran, did pushups & biceps/triceps exercises for an hour.

No Motivation to shower.  :smilingteeth: