Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

1 minute ago, standup said:

I know how you feel. Right now I'm in such a bad state that it's hard to do anything. I'm not working or doing much of anything. I also have way too much time on my hands that I get bored, yet I can't get myself to do anything. I don't know what I could even do. I feel so stuck and it's so frustrating. I can't get out of my own head. 

Hey Standup.  I always have to force myself to do anything.  Even if it's just getting in the car and go riding around.

36 minutes ago, Pink Chance said:

Good job! I don't understand how I can't seem to be able to do simple small tasks and it's completely maddening. It's a struggle to get up let alone out. How am I going to continue with life when I feel I have none.

Life does seem incredibly daunting at times, just remember things can always get better. I got faith in ya.

Dragged myself out of bed for meds

Went to school early to work on an assignment

Class

Made supper

Started journal for the day and mood tracking 

Came here to debrief before getting too worked about about it

Finished the troubling entry and reflected further and then did an obnoxious 'positive' prompt to end on

Edited by Anony

8 hours ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Just curious about the pine barrens and Barnegat Bay. You can pm me if you want. I was like 8 years old at the most when we were there. I barely remember it. There was a lagoon. And boats and I helped the kids next door with their reading. 

It's a place I'd like to visit again, see if it matches my memories even a little.

You know its funny I live right next to the pine barrens and i have never been there.Most of the stuff i was researching was about barn owls fungus and the phosphorus cycle along with reaserching my others groups topics. Was it in north NJ or south NJ,did people tell you about the jersey devil that supposedly lives there

1 hour ago, scienceguy said:

You know its funny I live right next to the pine barrens and i have never been there.Most of the stuff i was researching was about barn owls fungus and the phosphorus cycle along with reaserching my others groups topics. Was it in north NJ or south NJ,did people tell you about the jersey devil that supposedly lives there

I went canoeing in the Pine Barrens for 2 weeks once. They said there were people who spoke with British accents called Torries who were descendants of people opposed to the American Revolution living there. Didn't see them or any devils. But it is a fascinating place because the pine sap seeps into the river and therefore very little wildlife in it.

Well, the day has just started but if all goes well I *will* accomplish things today.

First I've got a job to go to now, not sure how long it'll be or exactly what I'll do since it's my first day,

I also really need to get a paper with proof that I paid some money to an account for the new apartment I live in, *but* since the government is incompetent and has managed to give me a key that doesn't fit the mailbox I've missed a lot of mail and can't order this paper in the mail, which means I'll likely have to trek down to the bank itself and get it that way sometime.

I aso really need to get someone to come look at one room in this apartment that seems to have mold or something in it behind loose wall coverings.

And hopefully fix the mailbox mess, maybe I can get some of the mail I missed from the post office itself

Also the government wants that paper I mentioned to officially list me as living here and before they get that they won't let me sign the contract, which I haven't done already because the person in charge was sick when I moved in -_-

So because of that I also haven't been able to get monetary support and there is no way in the opposite side of Heaven I can pay my rent

And so begins this Friday the 13th~

On May 10, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Camellia said:

((((((((((((((((((((((Duck))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugs:

We all here can relate to you Duck. You're not alone. :hugs:

One day at a time Duck :hugs:

duck ure awesome and resilient!:thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, duck said:

Howdy all, I will be away from May 17 to June 2.  I am going for a vacation.  I will try to post online when possible.

:hugs:HUGS to all.

I happy for you Duck. May 17 - June 2...about 3 weeks. Have a great time. Your deserve it. We'll be missing you. Thank you for the thought to post. Very kind of you.  

((((((((Duck))))))))

Edited by Camellia

16 hours ago, standup said:

I know how you feel. Right now I'm in such a bad state that it's hard to do anything. I'm not working or doing much of anything. I also have way too much time on my hands that I get bored, yet I can't get myself to do anything. I don't know what I could even do. I feel so stuck and it's so frustrating. I can't get out of my own head. 

Standup, Maybe you're in apathy state. I can relate to that.The only thing that make me move is because I have to make some money to pay my rent. 

((((((standup)))))

I had a psychologist appointment today.  Was the first doc visit I would've had since December.  But, I slept in.  Only by like 10 minutes, but would have cost me 30 minutes on a 2 hour bus ride.  So, I DIDN'T accomplish anything today.  Wrong thread?