Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

20 hours ago, yovigo said:

I have been reading this post and I have noticed you. I can tell you you have done a lot of things, a lot of accomplishments, don't you think? Look at all the things you write you have done here. 

Please, cheer up and keep going. Even if you haven't noticed, people like you, who fights everyday, are a model for other people who is fighting the same monsters. For that I would like to thank you, Duck.

@yovigo    Thanks for your support.  Hugs.

On 5/9/2016 at 5:34 PM, duck said:

I am feeling very crappy tonight.  I am feeling like death is my only answer.

((((((((((((((((((((((Duck))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugs:

We all here can relate to you Duck. You're not alone. :hugs:

One day at a time Duck :hugs:

22 hours ago, yovigo said:

I have been reading this post and I have noticed you. I can tell you you have done a lot of things, a lot of accomplishments, don't you think? Look at all the things you write you have done here. 

Please, cheer up and keep going. Even if you haven't noticed, people like you, who fights everyday, are a model for other people who is fighting the same monsters. For that I would like to thank you, Duck.

I repeat Yovigo's ...

....... Even if you haven't noticed, people like you, who fights everyday, are a model for other people who is fighting the same monsters.......

You're one of my model here Duck. 

:hugs:

You don't know that...

1 hour ago, Camellia said:

I repeat Yovigo's ...

....... Even if you haven't noticed, people like you, who fights everyday, are a model for other people who is fighting the same monsters.......

You're one of my model here Duck. 

:hugs:

You don't know that...

@Camellia Thank you.:hugs:

Today, I gave in to others's demands instead of working on my stuff.

I fed the cat, cleaned his box, visited my FIL, shopped for cat food and litter. I did do a couple of errands for me: took a prescription to be filled, and returned some clothing I'd bought.

Now I'm going to head to the grocery store for other stuff. 

Oh wait. I did do something purely for me that was not an errand. I went for a walk, 1.5 miles, to peppy music.

yay.

Talked myself out of missing class because I needed food/meds anyway

Made an appointment to get my stitches removed

Class for three hours (NEVER again will I go without a portion of my meds for that)

Pharmacy

Store

Put my food away

Crawled back into bed 

Journal/mood rating (blah)

Getting rid of stuff at a steady pace but it's like never-ending. How did I accumulate so much stuff? I've never considered myself a hoarder. 95% of my stuff is in my room. It's like a giant junk portal. Slowly digitizing some stuff, other stuff I feel like I need the physical thing.

Hope it gets easier. I don't know how minimalists do it :suspect:

I was in the library for 12 hours writing a 12 page research paper about the new jersey pine barrens and how it effects the barnegat bay and just turned it in at 3:00 am. Now tommorow I have to do 2 lab reports 3 homework assignments and study for my exam Thursday morning

On 5/9/2016 at 1:30 AM, Camellia said:

I can relate to you. I've also read your other post up there. Same here with me. I would say very much the same experience like you. Because of the experience, I'm scared of people (can't go into detail with that).

(((((((Highanxiety))))))))):hugs:

Thanks Camellia.   Thanks for the hugs and understanding.  It sounds like we are on the same page.  It is very scary I agree.  A conversation to be continued.  You take care o.k. We both perhaps need to put ourselves first before before being overcome by friends or families problems.  I for one have miles of them to deal with!

Tonight I spoke with my best friend in California for almost 2 hours.  It was a very deep conversation.  It kind of just went there.  I have not shared with him I'm depressed, although he probably picks it up.  He had a lot of things to say, kind of opening up about his childhood and a rough one he had.  I listened and consoled him.  By the end of the conversation, and once he got things off his chest, he seemed able to relax.  But now I am stressed, no fault of his.   It just seems ironic people open up to me with their problems and I console them, but I'm fearful to open up to them about mine.  I'm kind of burn't out right now. Guess I have to sleep on it.

Edited by highanxiety

I'm tired of trying all the time.  Trying everything I can to snap out of this horrible sadness, but only with limited success.  It is not fair.  We can all agree to that.  My tears fill up my eyes constantly I try to disguise.  But sometimes they tear and fall down my face.  Fortunately more at home, not in public.  Not that one should be ashamed, but ......well enough said!

On 5/11/2016 at 4:38 PM, highanxiety said:

Thanks Camellia.   Thanks for the hugs and understanding.  It sounds like we are on the same page.  It is very scary I agree.  A conversation to be continued.  You take care o.k. We both perhaps need to put ourselves first before before being overcome by friends or families problems.  I for one have miles of them to deal with!

Thank you to you too Highanxiety. Yeah, we're are on the same page. 

Yeah, I'm putting an invisible wall with people in real life (friends) because of the experience. Yes it is scary.

But idk how to deal with my family. When I'm quiet here in my room, less contact with them, they said I'm distancing myself from them and they blame me if they 'ignore' me. When I do text them in the group text, nobody respond to me, as always.

I'm hurt and I cry a lot. That's the reason for me not texting them, I get hurt a lot. They are all well do in their life with luxury home, owned many cars, have great position at their work place. 

Sorry, if I'm not helping you. Just wanna share with you. Thank you for listening.

You take care too please. 

Edited by Camellia

23 hours ago, highanxiety said:

Tonight I spoke with my best friend in California for almost 2 hours.  It was a very deep conversation.  It kind of just went there.  I have not shared with him I'm depressed, although he probably picks it up.  He had a lot of things to say, kind of opening up about his childhood and a rough one he had.  I listened and consoled him.  By the end of the conversation, and once he got things off his chest, he seemed able to relax.  But now I am stressed, no fault of his.   It just seems ironic people open up to me with their problems and I console them, but I'm fearful to open up to them about mine.  I'm kind of burn't out right now. Guess I have to sleep on it.

I can totally relate to you, HAxiety. About hearing to friends and share their pains, but fear to open up for yourself. I'm having the same problem like you. 

Hope you feel better soon. 

I did a few things today;

went to the bottle depot to return bottles

grocery store

wash car

anxiety group

coffee shop............read my book on CBT

second anxiety group meeting

chapters book store......spoke with Noel and Sara...........They were excited to tell me about their nursing degrees.

Starbucks

Tim Horton's coffee shop.

5 hours ago, highanxiety said:

I'm tired of trying all the time.  Trying everything I can to snap out of this horrible sadness, but only with limited success.  It is not fair.  We can all agree to that.  My tears fill up my eyes constantly I try to disguise.  But sometimes they tear and fall down my face.  Fortunately more at home, not in public.  Not that one should be ashamed, but ......well enough said!

@highanxiety    Keep trying or take a break from it but don't  give up because I am not giving up on you.  Keep hanging on.  HUGS.

duck man

On May 11, 2016 at 2:28 AM, scienceguy said:

I was in the library for 12 hours writing a 12 page research paper about the new jersey pine barrens and how it effects the barnegat bay and just turned it in at 3:00 am. Now tommorow I have to do 2 lab reports 3 homework assignments and study for my exam Thursday morning

Just curious about the pine barrens and Barnegat Bay. You can pm me if you want. I was like 8 years old at the most when we were there. I barely remember it. There was a lagoon. And boats and I helped the kids next door with their reading. 

It's a place I'd like to visit again, see if it matches my memories even a little.

6 hours ago, duck said:

I did a few things today;

went to the bottle depot to return bottles

grocery store

wash car

anxiety group

coffee shop............read my book on CBT

second anxiety group meeting

chapters book store......spoke with Noel and Sara...........They were excited to tell me about their nursing degrees.

Starbucks

Tim Horton's coffee shop.

Good for you Duck.  I wish I had more things to do.  Instead of sitting around ruminating.  I have WAY to much time on my hands.