Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I made myself shower after the gym today, at home, rather than packing a gym bag with my stuff.

I did some stuff with my son and stopped in at the library to pick up some books.

I began reading these books. 

Made dinner (curried chicken, rice, cauliflower)

Now I'm just waiting to fall asleep.

I made a huge life changing decision. I'm giving up the subject of my blog (it was a deals and coupon blog) and I'm turning more to youtube as my income now.  This has been a very hard decision to make, because it takes time to build a new "empire" (and I'm using that word very lightly) and to earn enough to live off of. I have some savings that I hope can get me through the transition period.  And I talk about depression in many of my videos, and I even cry in some. But I also have a good sense of humor (almost comedian-ish, and I know many comics suffer from depression) and the fact that I can help others out there to feel not so alone brings me great satisfaction. There are days I feel like I'm still totally worthless, but there are also some better days now.

Lost an old family friend.  Hoping to get service information.  

Had an ultra sound and labs Thursday.  See Doctor about them Monday.

Sleeping pattern is off.  Lots going on.  Need to get back into the rhythm.

Basically feeling I need to reach out to friends but just not into it because I don't want to come off depressed and getting a lecture.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

Last night we all went to see a drum show called called, I believe TOA, from Japan. It was outstanding but my anxiety level was ebbing up and down. For one I have an extremely hard time being in doors for more than half hour unless I'm at home. Second, my son is homeless in the town we were in and we weren't able to see him. 

Built a deck for above ground pool, not fancy just a box shape. 6x6 ft. This design was initially used in mines in the 1880s to shore walls and for people to get into for protection from falling debris;  they are called cages. I've been riding daily again but now it seems that I'm barely staying ahead of my broken brain. I still enjoy riding but it feels more like a shore now. 

Somewhat busy day.

Bought bus pass for my sister

picked up pants from tailor.

McDonalds......breakfast

Sleep/listen to music

Called some more friends for Easter

my big sister came over to visit

Starbucks.....work on forgiving letters using the book Mind Over Mood

The Sugar Bowl......a restaurant/bar.

Last night we all went to see a drum show called called, I believe TOA, from Japan. It was outstanding but my anxiety level was ebbing up and down. For one I have an extremely hard time being in doors for more than half hour unless I'm at home. Second, my son is homeless in the town we were in and we weren't able to see him. 

Built a deck for above ground pool, not fancy just a box shape. 6x6 ft. This design was initially used in mines in the 1880s to shore walls and for people to get into for protection from falling debris;  they are called cages. I've been riding daily again but now it seems that I'm barely staying ahead of my broken brain. I still enjoy riding but it feels more like a shore now. 

Attended morning service with some of the family. Very joyous. Now on our way to visit some of the kids and grandchildren. 

Today, I worked on learning more stuff about how to build websites. Tomorrow I'm going to a "your own business basics" sort of class. 

Today also, went to my gym class, ate lunch afterwards & then showered. Did more stuff towards building the website but got distracted by a music playlist website. 

Then I went and got some groceries. Then gradually I made dinner. Now waiting for my stomach to settle (did I eat too much?I don't know anymore)

I managed to get out of bed and answer a call from my insurance company. 

I saw my psychiatrist then I picked up my sister from her work place and had Vietnamese food.

I had another nap then went to Starbucks and a bookstore.

I later met my friends and ad coffee with them.

I wrote two forgiveness letters to the people who hurt me.

I shower and shaved.  Paid some bills.

I woke up around noon and went to Costco with my sister.  I had Costco refill my printer ink for the first time.  We will see if it works.  I bought a pair of sandals.

I went to my car's dealership to pick up the spare tire which should have been in the car when I bought it.

I went to meditation and then Emotions Anonymous.

Starbucks then Tim Horton's  coffee with my friends.

I wrote another forgiveness letter to my enemy.

I shower and shaved.