Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Give my sister a ride.

Grocery store and shopping mall.   I sat in the mall and people watch for a few hours.

Shower and shave,

Book store to meet friends.

The Accent restaurant and bar with friends.

Text a long time friend and discussed my depression. 

Buy gas for my car.

Currently writing a letter.

Found some Very Important Papers, boxed up some stuff we've been tripping over for weeks, spoke with someone at the bank and sorted a long time worry, had a good financial chat at home and made some future plans. Started getting stressed and mind-loopy but took a deep breath and made a cup of relaxation tea instead of falling too deeply down the rabbit hole.

Oh, and I washed the damned dishes. Not like baby Buddhas, but still, they're clean.

haha started to ritalin it gave me energy boost but it only lasted half day..at night i felt so brave so i hopped on my cross bike,headed to the farm in the dark..after 30 mins of riding i got stuck in a mud hole and bike's wheels were totally covered with sticky mud that i couldn't move an inch...i waited there for 5 hours then called a man with 4x4 jeep..he came and gave me a lift..we managed to put the bike at the back of this jeep in 2 hours.

Thank you Lindsay for upgrading the forum/website.

I went to a real estate seminar and I paid $1500 to learn about investing in U.S. properties.   I met an acquaintance at the seminar which may have influence me to pay the  $1500.

I met my friends at Starbucks.   I was able to connect to one of my long lost friend.

Tim Hortons

Shower, shave.

I watched two movies then I went to meditation.

I also went to Emotions Anonymous then Starbucks where I met a very friendly young lady and we had a good conversation.

Later I went to the pub.

I mailed a complaint to the income tax department about one of my acquaintance cheating on her taxes.  

Found a house for sale in Austin, Texas.

Shovel snow.

Edited by duck

I moved my loud alarm clock far away from the bed, so when the alarm went off I jolted out of bed to turn it off. I woke up this morning at 4:30 a.m.! I normally sleep in until noon, so to me... this is a BIG deal and I feel like a success! Ha! Let's see if I can keep rising early until it's a habit...

You know the saying "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a (wo)man healthy, wealthy and wise"? I think that's SO true! The problem is, I'm a severe insomniac and so I didn't sleep at ALL last night... my plan is to stay awake all day today so I can finally sleep at night.

I think my natural body clock is out of whack, so if I go to bed at 9 p.m. every night and wake up at 4 a.m. every morning, my body clock will adapt to that same, predictable schedule (normally I go to bed at different times and wake up at different times depending on my schedule... I have NO structure).

...But that's all going to change, starting TODAY!

Took melatonin at a good time last night and slept, helped DS10 study for a French test this morning before school, cleaned the heinous kitchen mess/dishes I've been putting off, put in some laundry, and cut up 40 soon-to-be valentine cards in various colours for later decoration. Tonight I'm scheduling quiet book-in-the-bath time.

The site's looking great, by the by! Well done!

I watched another movie.

I made some phone calls to the real estate people to get back my $1500.  They promised to refund me in a few days.

I went to a Trauma Group.

Grocery Store.

Shovel Snow.

Men's group.

Chapters Bookstore/Starbucks to meet friends.

Tim Horton's coffee shop with my buddies.

Text my other buddy for a few hours.

Watched another movie.

I watched more movies then I went to a Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) work shop for the first time.  I then went to the drugstore and picked up my medication. I sat in the mall and had coffee and people watch.

Later I went to Chapters book store and Starbucks.  I also went to the Next Act Pub and The Accent restaurant.  I bought gas for my car.

Edited by duck

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Lady Mozzer said:

Today I made lunch for my family and I went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds.Got some pizza for dinner and now I`m doing some laundry.I know that`s not much but it`s a lot for me when I don`t feel well.

Good for you!!  Small victories are good!!

I took my grandma to the store(put gas in car while out and about) and threw a load of laundry in the washing machine.  Will do a little more here soon.

What is it about taking a shower that the whole day sort of hinges on that?  Take a shower and get stuff done.  Don't take a shower and don't get stuff done.

But I often can't force myself to take a shower.

Definitely couldn't force myself to go into Walmart with my grandma.  Might go back out and pick up a few groceries from a smaller store later or first thing in the morning.