Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Skipped the trazodone last night and feel much better today...could actual walk & talk :) Not bad considering I only slept from abt 7:30am to 10:00am

Was my social worker and finally got all the paperwork sorted out for my return to work (which was suppose to be today). Since I didn't sleep last night I worked on cleaning up the bug/worm trays(took 4 hours) and planted another large tray of seeds.

I stopped by the pizza shop on my way home. I had a coupon which gave me 2 pizzas for about half price. First time I have ever used a coupon.

Morning.

Email

meds

breakfast

see psyc dr

Go to computer shop

get serge protector

shoppin allot of food stock up

work for 5 hours.

go shopping again

Afternoon

get on computer list serves

anser emails

chill

friend comming round.

meditate por favor

.work more.

have a drink

evening

dinner meds.

on and on till midnight.

This was my first full day alone after my son and granddaughter left (left yesterday after 10 days). I immediately went back to being a workaholic on my blog. Then I remembered that I am trying to leave the house every day m-f even if just for something small, so I headed out to a furniture store to look at lift chairs for my mother. The store was closed so I gased up the car instead and called it a day. Oh, and I kept up with my dirty dishes today too. I love a clean sink but lately I've been leaving the dishes there way too long.

I invested in the stock market. In Apple and an ETF. This is risky, but that's partially why I did it. I've been spending life terrified, assuming that if I fail in even the slightest way, my life is effectively over.

Good for you. :smile: I am fully invested in the stock market. I also trade options just to make life interesting.

Yesterday was a depressing day for me. It was my mother's 91st birthday and I have a hard time with stuff like that. I tried to take a nap to pass the time. Then I got her pizza for her special day which is what she wanted. Then we both had indigestion. I kept up with the dishes in the sink. I hope I feel better today.

Got in a good run for an hour, went to the dentist for a check up and cleaning then went to my weekly group share and support bereavement session (also did some volunteer work and helped a young friend) and came home for a nice lunch. I'll do some music theory and practise some on one of my guitars for a few hours.

Called my work insurance. Psychologists visits not covered. @#*&!!!!

Would a psychologist not be covered if you received a written referral through your family physician? That's the only way I can get reimbursed up to a certain amount. Hope you do get covered for it.

I had the first really good day in over a week. Finally the drug combo jello is gone :)

Made it to several stores for both food & gardening stuff. Chatted with a lovely man about joining a grocery co-op.

I surprised both myself and my sister and went out of the house after my "safety" time. I usually I will not leave the house after 11am but today I left the house about 4 to go to mom's. Worked for about an hour there & then came home. I did manage to box & bag up all her clothes for charity, at least the ones that I didn't think would fit me. It takes me an hour to get there so at first I almost talked myself out of going - seemed silly for only an hour - but I did get a lot done :)

I had the first really good day in over a week. Finally the drug combo jello is gone :)

Made it to several stores for both food & gardening stuff. Chatted with a lovely man about joining a grocery co-op.

I surprised both myself and my sister and went out of the house after my "safety" time. I usually I will not leave the house after 11am but today I left the house about 4 to go to mom's. Worked for about an hour there & then came home. I did manage to box & bag up all her clothes for charity, at least the ones that I didn't think would fit me. It takes me an hour to get there so at first I almost talked myself out of going - seemed silly for only an hour - but I did get a lot done :)

Ooohhh, gardening stuff. Today is the first day of spring. What did you get?

I need to start my herb garden seeds soon.

went to school,almost finish reading chapter, run errant for my mom.did one act of random kindness, washed my face applied cream i bought for a while but never use -_- braided my hair so that about it. I was hoping to exercise, study too but hey I still did something

Ooohhh, gardening stuff. Today is the first day of spring. What did you get?

I need to start my herb garden seeds soon.

sent you and pm to answer your question

Excellent...so great to hear this! Good for you and all the best.

Excellent...so great to hear this! Good for you and all the best.

thank you

Got in a weight workout, a short half hour run, showered/shaved then walked to the grocery store where I didn't have a crying jag as my late wife and I used to go there together. I used to cry a lot when I went there for the first year after she died. The weather is lovely here today in Ottawa so I will get out as much as I can. I could smell spring in the air. Hope everyone has a pleasant day!!