Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I went cooking with my moms friends son. He has a form of autism and is out of work, so my mom told me he is pretty bored and loves to meet new people. I'm like, well why not cook together then. It was so much fun, he's such a nice guy and so is his family plus or lasagne turned out great. I'd definitely go there again!

I got 3 packages ready to be mailed and went to the post office. That was stressful but I made it out of there without blowing up. Then I cut my hair and did a terrible job, but it will grow out soon enough then I will like it. 

Had the day off from work today (Geelong cup day) so i made the most of it. Called into work and handed in a medical cert to say that i wont be in tomorrow or friday. Saw my GP on tuesday night after work and having the rest of the week off due to work related stress etc.

Saw my counceller in Melbourne today, first time in 8 months and all went well there. Called into Total Tools in Brooklyn on the way home and spent $300 bucks on tools, mainly for home, also called into Repco and bought engine oil for the XD (its due for a service) steering wheel puller and a set of spark plugs for the XH.

Fitted the clockspring from my brothers old LTD and the horn now works, and i've decided to remove the LPG wiring as its been poking at me like a sharp tooth pick.

Today I woke up. Which is always nice. But sometimes, more often than not, it's really difficult to get up and get out of bed. However, I got up out of bed, took a shower, got dressed (appropriately) for this weather where I am located. I also did some physical work, such as working out for a half hour. Haven't done that in ooboocachoo years. Worked/trained with my dog. Now that I did all that. I feel so tired. And exhausted. Fortunately, it's a good tiring feeling. I don't feel as down as I did yesterday where I did absolutely nothing... it feels so good to feel this way. I just have no words... I love it. But it's hard.