Sign in to follow this  
dsm

Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

Today I went to the post office then went grocery shopping.Then I went to the p doc and he put me on a higher dosage of abilify.

I'm on Abilify as well and I've been taking 2 mg for about 5 days now. So far the only thing that has happened is constipation.

What have been your experiences with the drug?

oh yes i've been using 5 mg abilify....for me it's a med good for locking the brain all together,makes me emotionally numb,with it you feel hardly anything inside you but in exchange for getting rid of social phobia and it gives you courage to go outside....it's known that abilify is the best for the treatment of acute mania in bipolar disorder but the problem is we're not in the state of mania but just despression.

Today I went to the post office then went grocery shopping.Then I went to the p doc and he put me on a higher dosage of abilify.

I'm on Abilify as well and I've been taking 2 mg for about 5 days now. So far the only thing that has happened is constipation.

What have been your experiences with the drug?

I'm about to go up to 30 of Abilify.I've been diagnosed as bipolar 2.I'm still struggling with the depression.But I think I was worse last year to be totally honest.I think it has helped a bit but I could certainly use more help.I really hope it helps you.

**** me. Put in hours at work like I wanted to. First 4 hours were very enjoyable and had good social interactions with people. Last 5 hours I was surrounded by bitter, mean, old people. If I found them dying in front of me and I had the power to save them, I wouldn't for the sake of humanity. Some people are such negative people in every interaction that I guarantee the world would be a better place if they weren't around anymore. 

I discovered that you can give artificial respiration [of a sort] to bugs that fall into the water if you take them out of the water and just blow cool air on them repeatedly.  Some baby spider fell into my bathtub while I was bathing

and I placed him under a warm light and just blew cool air on him.

He eventually awoke.  I put him outside as there is hardly any food for a spider in my house.  Hope he is one of those insects that are weather tolerant.  It might not have been what I did that helped though, since some insects can fall into water and recover on their own.  Maybe this is what happened to this little guy and my efforts were not really necessary or helpful?

I discovered that you can give artificial respiration [of a sort] to bugs that fall into the water if you take them out of the water and just blow cool air on them repeatedly.  Some baby spider fell into my bathtub while I was bathing

and I placed him under a warm light and just blew cool air on him.

He eventually awoke.  I put him outside as there is hardly any food for a spider in my house.  Hope he is one of those insects that are weather tolerant.  It might not have been what I did that helped though, since some insects can fall into water and recover on their own.  Maybe this is what happened to this little guy and my efforts were not really necessary or helpful?

This is very cool.

Umm... I'd like to think you helped, Epictetus!

I did something really hard for me at work today.  A lady had called and said we overcharged her for her birthday party.  I looked up the receipt and did some math and it looked like we did overcharge her.  The register wouldn't take her card over the phone since she paid with card and cash, it just wanted to give her the cash back.  I told her she'd have to come in to get her refund and she had no problem with that.  As the day went on, I looked at the receipt again, and realized I didn't account for tax.  So we really hadn't overcharged her.  I had to call her back and tell her I had made a mistake and she wouldn't be getting any money back.  Some of my biggest fears and anxiety triggers are making mistakes, calling people on the phone, and having people be upset with me.  I almost chickened out of it and left it for my boss to do, but that would have been really really bad.  Like incredibly bad. But I did it.  With only a bit of anxiety.  I wound up tripping over my words when I had to explain my mistake, and she wound up not even being mad at me.  So it was okay. But this was probably one of the most difficult things anxiety-wise I've had to do lately and I'm feeling pretty awesome about it.

Got my kids to their dentist appointment this morning and then to school.  

Made it in to work...will accomplish half what I'm capable of accomplishing but that will be enough to keep my job. 

On the agenda:

Feed daughter. 

Make it to son's football game tonight, which hopefully my depression will lift enough for me to enjoy. 

Force son to study Spanish vocab and go over with him several times. 

Help daughter study for geography test. 

And for myself, possibly try to catch some of Monday Night Football and running back Eddie Lacy of Green Bay.  

Other than that, not much. 

I did some reading today - very interesting non-fiction book, "Playing With Fire: An Exploration of Loki Laufeyjarson" (no not the Marvel character) - haven't finished it yet but am about 66% through it  - boo kindle app not having proper page numbers. >:(  Just got back from exercising and I've been trying to eat in a healthier fashion. I don't feel like sleeping yet which is kind of eeeh, not good because I work at 2:30am. Oh well, I'll just caffeinate myself later before I go to work. I'm pretty happy in any case. So this is good - meds are working, I'm doing what I can to boost my self esteem, yep, let's just hope it stays this way. 

Nope, not yet.

Hope we could see you shining in your new dress! :D 

done noting yet until then half an hour ago a big thick branch fell down on to the garage of neighbours,i chop down the left overs with my chainsaw :P

Nothing like a man getting to use his power tools!!  

This you desperados?  

depositphotos_50979863-Portrait-of-aggre

Or do you have to wear a mask?

JasonAxe.jpg