Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Logged into DF again since my last login was like 3 months ago? So i can call that an accomplishment.

Oh and i called into my favorite tool shop and bought $100 bucks worth of tools for work, felt good to be out of the house after being crook all week with a damn cold.

Should be right to go back to work tomorrow

had a decent supper

ran some errands for the OH

kept my composure at a store where the employees seemed confused and inept (but who knows what goes on there?  maybe the whole place is really poorly run)

I did not have an anxiety attack when a major problem arose at work. Instead, I took control of the situation and made a plan to fix the problem. Then I brought an explanation, along with the solution to my boss. Now I have carte blanche to push my plan through.

Oh, yeah, and I forgot. I didn't have any alcohol yesterday (as planned). So, yay  :party:

*** edit - noted lack of self medication ***

Edited by Starsea

Went to Best Buy to take my desktop computer to be repaired.  Also, since it's tax free weekend, my parents are buying me a new desktop computer, since my old one may not be repairable.  The new one is on order for delivery to the store in the middle of the coming week.  The old one is in for repairs.  The man said it looked pretty bad.  Full of viruses and he said the computer has been 'hi-jacked'.  I thought oh wonderful, so we'll see what happens.

When I was exiting the train I had a bag of snacks where there was nothing left but crumbs.  I took them over to an ant hill and scattered them there.  The ants went wild dragging all the goodies into the colony.  Of course I can't know this, but it seemed like they were "happy."