Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

Went to my financial advisor, signed some papers.  Grabbed some Bob Evans breakfast for lunch.  Mailed bills/payments.  Recycled the old newspapers.  Went to the grocery store.

(Wow - it's HOT out there!  After three trips between the car and house, bringing in the groceries, I was sweating something fierce, and thankful for the "cool" 77F temperature in the house!)

I got the mail and took a little drive just to get out of the house for a while. Got lunch at Taco Bell, BIG mistake as it gave me a tummy ache and I'm supposed to be trying to lose weight.

The drive made my headache worse and I laid on the couch the rest of the day watching TV, feeling guilty about my lunch. I only ate a few crackers for dinner and even felt guilty about that.

Oh and the mail had a recall on my car about the airbag. And a rather large medical bill.

But my headache went away and I got 4 rows of knitting done on my shawl.

Woke up & did 2 pages of my morning pages writing.

Got my son to work and then me to exercise class 2/3 done for the week! yay!

Ate comfort food for lunch: frozen from Trader Joe's Palak Paneer. It's soft and savory and I feel as if I'm eating something nutritious and full of fiber because it's spinach.

Afternoon anxiety set in despite my best efforts because my baseball team was losing, pretty badly.

Wasted time on Facebook but it was good, too--watched a lot of links to Jon Stewart. Commiserated with fellow Royals fans.

Got my son back from work, took him to the gym. Bought cat food and then groceries.

Made a really good dinner: spiralized zucchini, so it was sort of like spaghetti. Meat sauce. Cheese.

and I did my laundry and folded it.

I have been tired every day and I have not accomplished the tasks I want to accomplish but I'm forgiving myself for not getting them done, so that's my accomplishment... forgiving myself. That's very hard to do!

Today I went to knitting group and made a baby hat from start to finish. I gave the hat to another knitter there who donates baby hats to her local hospital maternity ward.

I also did a load of laundry this morning. That was big, I really have to force myself to do any kind of housework.

Yesterday I was at an all time low with my depression but I got out and hit 4 stores to return items. I cried the whole time, even in the stores. I must have looked like quite the site. But I got the tasks done!

Terrible sleep and anxiety but managed to salvage the day by forcing myself to go out and visit family, then met my cousin at the gym in my building and did a full 2hr weight lifting workout , then clean my apartment .

Feeling great now thank you workouts.