Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I am a cleaning maniac. About to go do my daily workout. Besides that... more cleaning/ painting/ art festival.

What are you painting? Also, watch for the bus ticket in the mail. ;)

Edited by freckledface

I am a cleaning maniac. About to go do my daily workout. Besides that... more cleaning/ painting/ art festival.

What are you painting? Also, watch for the bus ticket in the mail. ;)

Painting my hallway and baseboards today. Going to sand down some rough edges and woodfill some holes! Woot woot

I cleaned my car out, went to get more groceries, did some laundry, made a few phone calls, went through some clothes to give away to goodwill and am cooking dinner now. Oh, and I looked at a few job openings.

Someone remind me I need to finish the new patient paperwork for my appt tomorrow!!

I dragged myself out of the house to do some grocery shopping.  I really did not want to go, but I did, and I was glad after it was all done. I also did a bit of crocheting. Very happy with my day.

I cleaned my car out, went to get more groceries, did some laundry, made a few phone calls, went through some clothes to give away to goodwill and am cooking dinner now. Oh, and I looked at a few job openings.

Someone remind me I need to finish the new patient paperwork for my appt tomorrow!!

Thanks for the reminder S!! I'm finished with my paper work.

I just finished writing a job application letter and right now I'm working on the second one. I'm terrified though, because I have been applying for jobs, without any success, for over a half year. But I'm glad I actually did this today. 

I just finished writing a job application letter and right now I'm working on the second one. I'm terrified though, because I have been applying for jobs, without any success, for over a half year. But I'm glad I actually did this today.

I hope you'll get the job :D

I hope you'll get the job :D

Thank you :) Hope so.

I got up early and went for a 30 minute walk with my mom, a friend and her dog.  Came home and took a shower.  Called to find out about temporary insurance, but I'm waiting for a call back.

Stressing about my dentist appointment.  I have to leave the house in 20 minutes now.  I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown.