Did You Accomplish Anything Today? Anything At All? If So, Post Here!

dsm

I had some blood drawn and a mammogram done this morning.  I figure it's about time for me to stop stressing about these things and just get them done.  Then I went to the store, so I avoided the high calorie junk food that always makes me feel sluggish but I love so much, and now I'm home cooking dirty rice with ground turkey instead of beef. 

I'm looking forward to rewarding myself with a nap on this lovely day off.  I've decided if I do nothing else productive today that's okay.

I dropped my son and granddaughter off at the airport this morning. My 5 weeks vacation with my granddaughter is over. Now I will throw myself into my blog and also want to start a non-profit to help others. I am very tired but I feel the 5 weeks with my granddaughter was very good for me and for her. I can't believe I survived it!

I made it through my emergency dental appointment today.  It was difficult, but I felt that overall it was a positive experience.  Another step on the road to recovery.

Excellent news! Seeing the positive in what has been a negative experience in the past is a huge step!

You made my day  ((( hugs ))).

Peace

This guy at work has been riding me and I went to his office and asked him to ease up on me a little - that I've been going through a lot of crap in my life and I know he's probably just playing around. But, still, I'd appreciate it if he would back off. He apologized and I said, "we're cool."  

I don't know how I feel about it. But I'm trying to see it as a positive thing.  I guess I'm annoyed and upset. But at least I handled it myself and didn't go through HR, which would have made things absolutely awful for everyone.

Peace

Managed to pack and check out of a hotel, ready for a trip with my gf to her homeland. Just sitting in the hotel lobby now for the next three hours until she finishes work. Doing anything at all at the moment is challenging to say the least. I want the depression to ease up a bit so I can enjoy this trip.

I went to my friend's house for about an hour.  I didn't feel like going out but I forced myself and I just plopped down on her couch and we chatted and now I'm back home and I'm glad I forced myself to go out. Makes me feel more human. Now that my granddaughter is back home and no longer with me, I don't want to fall into a deep, dark hole.  So I need to force myself to do little things that seem normal.

Brought my wife and kid to our local theme park. Had a mini anxiety attack with all the crowds but was able to keep it together and enjoy the day.

Ohhh I used to have those. Don't miss them.

Panic attacks in crowds, I mean.

Managed to get myself out of bed early enough to get a seat on the Belen to Santa Fe train.  Standing room only on the way there, but I had a whole coach car to myself on the way back.  LOL.

Edited by Epictetus

Accomplished nothing yet, that I wasn't compelled to do.  Not that I needed lots of compelling, but I don't think following Strahette's schedule counts.  But hey, the night is young.  I have a few hours left.